• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX sighting on I-680

Hey Jeff ,

That was I heading home from work. Now that I work in Pleasanton, the drive is a lot easier than the haul down to Silicon Valley. Where were you on 680? Were you in an NSX? I didn't see one but I usually notice one if it's anywhere nearby. Cheers :cool:

NSX2GO.

I wasn't in my NSX when I saw you. I also work in Pleasanton and was on my way home from work. I was alongside or behind you from the 580/680 interchange up to Alcosta Blvd. I drive my NSX to work one or two times a week so I'm sure I'll see you out there. It would be great if the 580/680 NSX owners could get together for a drive sometime.

Jeff
'91 Silver/Black

East Bay NSX'ers

Jeff,

Welcome aboard, yes last summer we had several East Bay NSX'ers meet then drive. There are a few more that you will run into. Gary (Black NSX w/Tubi Exhaust) lives out in Danville. Im sure you will run into him.

Hope to run into you soon. :D

cheers

I believe I met Gary last summer at Costco in Danville. At that time I had just begun my search for an NSX. We talked in the parking lot for about 20 minutes and he gladly answered all my questions and shared his enthusiasm about his car and NSX's in general. I knew that if most owners were like him that I was getting in with the right crowd.

Jeff

Hi All,
It could have been me. I stopped by Livermore yesterday to meet with a client. Afterwards, my fiance and I were in the Pleasanton area taking care of some business for our future home. I currently live in San Jose, but if the 580/680 crew meet up, I'd like to attend.
I hope to see you all at the next meet. BTW, does anyone know if it will be a Fourth of July party at someone's home?

Take Care,
J.

I'm always driving my NSX up on 680 more towards the walnut creek, concord area. Weather is getting really nice now....when's the next drive?

Back