• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX So Cal Monthly Meeting July 11th!

I can see it now that I'm looking at it on a bigger screen. Been inside the Oakley builiding many times but what does that have to do with seeing that it's a stove-top??
They sell eye glasses in there, silly. I bought my Rx biking glasses there.

They sell eye glasses in there, silly. I bought my Rx biking glasses there.

That would be the last place I would go to get eye glasses, sunglasses yes but not (over priced) eye glasses.:wink:

I'll be there but a little later than my normal late. Just got done riding the ElliptiGO 35 miles in Santiago Canyon. I assume a shower would be appreciated.

Les, I agree with you for regular Rx glasses. I get those at Costco. I splurged for the Racing Jackets, though, at Oakley, for riding. I have two pairs of RX lenses: one polarized for sunny days, and one transitions for finishing in the dark. I just open the hinge and can change out the lenses. Expensive but worth it in this case.

I'll be there but a little later than my normal late. Just got done riding the ElliptiGO 35 miles in Santiago Canyon. I assume a shower would be appreciated.

35 miles ???

Way to go Superwoman !!!!

35 miles ???

Way to go Superwoman !!!!

I used Strava on my new Nexus 4 smartphone to get some beloved data.

Here's the summary for the ride:

2:42:20 Moving Time, 35.0 Miles, 12.9 mph AVG speed, 2,655 ft. Elevation gain.

I do feel pretty damn strong when I finish that ride. Yesterday was perfect for it; cloudy, cool and very little breeze.

I used Strava on my new Nexus 4 smartphone to get some beloved data.

Here's the summary for the ride:

2:42:20 Moving Time, 35.0 Miles, 12.9 mph AVG speed, 2,655 ft. Elevation gain.

I do feel pretty damn strong when I finish that ride. Yesterday was perfect for it; cloudy, cool and very little breeze.

Just looked at the Strava app. I use Runtastic and after what you just posted I am NOT going to share my info.....other than my last ride was 20.6 miles and I burned 797 calories. Nice Going !!!!

Just looked at the Strava app. I use Runtastic and after what you just posted I am NOT going to share my info.....other than my last ride was 20.6 miles and I burned 797 calories. Nice Going !!!!

Did I out perform you, Alan? :tongue:

Would a guy EVER admit to that? Especially when the question is so vague and I'm not sure what you are alluding to......(?) :biggrin:

Yeah, I thought I did. Your NSX may be faster but I'm faster, on a human powered two-wheeler. :tongue:

Back