• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting Feb 2nd

Hot out of the oven: two batches of brownies, one with walnuts, one without. They'll be chilled overnight for your Thursday night delight. :tongue:

Hot out of the oven: two batches of brownies, one with walnuts, one without. They'll be chilled overnight for your Thursday night delight. :tongue:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Glad you're bringing name tags. With all the new people it's harder to remember names for us, uhum, older people:redface:

Should be a good turn out and lots of fun:smile:.

See everyone tonight.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Glad you're bringing name tags. With all the new people it's harder to remember names for us, uhum, older people:redface:

Should be a good turn out and lots of fun:smile:.

See everyone tonight.

Glad you posted that. I totally forgot. I'll go look for them.

**EDIT** Found them in the first place I looked. :)

Last edited:
Great turnout and so nice nice to see a mix of the old guard with the new. Nice to meet everyone and can't wait for LMR's new drive coming up later this month. Keep your guard up!

Yeah, lots of fine looking automobiles tonight. How many was it? 21, 22 or 23? It was the most NSXs I've seen at that meet, since I got mine in March 2009.

Ie c&c

uh, just posted under so cal but...

please come out and show ur NSX at the Inland Emp C&C, sat feb 18th , redlands, ca;8AM at citrus plaza; alabama exit , I-10....

james R
95 nsx

Always good meeting old and new faces. Great evening.
if anyone took pictures last night, please post some on this thread.

Glad to meet almost everyone, I felt like a kid in a candy store when I pull up in the lot. So many beautiful cars and very friendly owners. I will try to post some pics that I took.

great turnout! :biggrin:

IMG_0487.jpg

Great turn out is an under statement. I had to park in the back. Nice meeting new people and hanging out for a beer (man size LOL :biggrin:) after.

I'll call your man size beer and raise you 3 regular size beers:biggrin:

Best turn out since I've been coming. I bet we can get even more if we post about going to Hooters afterwards:wink:

Some more pics.

MonthlyMeet011.jpg

MonthlyMeet002.jpg

MonthlyMeet003.jpg

MonthlyMeet004.jpg

MonthlyMeet006.jpg

MonthlyMeet010.jpg

Wow, awsome turnout looks like I missed another good one.

I should have my car back soon, and Ill try not to get stuck at work. Next one would be March 1st?

Hopefully there will be even more next month.

Back