• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting Feb 4th

thurs: Cloudy skies. High 64F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
thurs night: Cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing late. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

As Eddie stated in his weather forecast (yeah Eddie!), it will almost certainly be dry tonight. The rain is not expected until tomorrow. So, come on out, take up some space on the front lot of South Coast Acura, and have some of Patricia's brownies. Thanks Patricia.

^You're welcome. I hope everyone pigs out on them. I'm doing Weight Watchers (again :rolleyes:) and don't want to eat even one of them. Down 6 lbs and need to lose another 10.

Patty you're fine....you don't need to lose any weight....:rolleyes:

When I drove back to the 405 last night, after leaving, I saw a cop sitting in a driveway, between Acura and the freeway, just waiting for one of us to screw up. I hope he came up empty handed.

It was nice seeing some of the local NSX'ers last night. Thanks to Matt, Ferdie, SCA/Subaru, and Patricia for the pizza and brownies (Patricia). Unfortunately, my NSX decided not to start. Arg! First time for everything I suppose. I know, at least I was stranded at the right place.

From doing some research, the problem might be one of the following:

• Bad ignitor (black rectangular box that sits near the throttle body)
• Faulty fuel pump
• Faulty fuel pump relay
• Faulty ignition switch

Once the problem is found (hopefully), I will post the fix. :cool:

Thanks! My starting problem appears to be a faulty main relay, a fairly common problem when 100K miles is reached. I understand the solder joints crack and/or get compromised. I hope to pick-up my car today. :smile:

Back