• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting March 6th

Hello Everyone,

The FIRST Thursday of the month of March is March 6th! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is coming up!

The Weather Gods were not nice last month so hopefully it will be better this month.

As usual the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa.

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday March 6th.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street, on the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership MUST HAVE an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Also, SCA has been very generous and provided food for every meeting. There will be a cup by the food for you to donate to help defray the cost to the dealership. Please put a few dollars in to help out.

Please!
Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly

Weather.com gives Thursday a 70% chance of rain.

That's this Thursday the 27th, not next Thursday the 6th when the meet is.:wink:

I'm going to try to make it; it's been quite a few months. How about you Steve? Haven't seen you since before the US GP!
I'll see if Goward is in town; we still haven't seen his third NSX, or is it his fourth?

According to Intellicast there is only a 10% chance on the 6th. I hope you can chance that Patty :)

If I don't head up to Kennedy Meadows for some campfire time, I'll chance the 10%. You know, living life on the edge and all that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm going to try to make it; it's been quite a few months. How about you Steve? Haven't seen you since before the US GP!
I'll see if Goward is in town; we still haven't seen his third NSX, or is it his fourth?

You've seen this one :rolleyes:
He bought this one back from Ryan

I'll be there.

I'm going to be there. Decided to get the campfire fix next week, when the moon will be brighter.

I'll bring nutty brownies. If anyone wants plain ones speak up. I'm baking them tonight (Wednesday).

I may be late. I'm taking in my crazy Bengal kitten, Talia, to get spayed, Thursday morning, and I'll be picking her up between 5 and 7:30 PM. I'm thinking that if I get her in early, she'll be out early.

My son and I will be there tomorrow.

Great shots Patty! Cat fur is almost like your curtain color.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: Well, the brownies gave me some challenges, today. I made some nutty ones this afternoon and couldn't understand why they were so shiny in the oven. They took longer to bake, too. Then I tried one. Definitely not as chewie or chocolatey as normal. Ah ha! I put two eggs in instead of one.

They weren't up to par so I made a second batch, tonight, while I was on the phone. I was cleaning up and noticed the walnuts on the counter. Damn. I forgot to put them in.

You'll have a choice of delicious, moist, chocolatey ones without nuts, or weird cake like ones, with nuts, but not as moist and chocolatey.

Haha! That bengal cat cracks me up.

At the rate that cars come on the market, I will see you guys in a year or so. :wink:

You don't need to have a NSX to attend, I didn't on my first visit. It's a great way to get more info and ideas on the car.

You don't need to have a NSX to attend, I didn't on my first visit. It's a great way to get more info and ideas on the car.

Thanks! I will have to put it on my list of to do sometime. With the time change, Thursdays is going to be pickup basketball day again, haha.
Hope you guys are having fun.

Back