• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX spotted in Alaska!

My wife is in Alaska for the week and called me LATE last night telling me she just passed a red NSX with a "big wing" on the back.

I didn't know we have any NSXers in Juneau!

NetViper said:
My wife is in Alaska for the week and called me LATE last night telling me she just passed a red NSX with a "big wing" on the back.

I didn't know we have any NSXers in Juneau!

Ha! That's Awesome! :biggrin:

Talk about a limited driving season!!!!:eek:

RPM217 said:
Talk about a limited driving season!!!!:eek:
Not only is the season limited, but you can't drive anywhere else. I don't think you can drive more than about 20-30 miles from Juneau.

nsxtasy said:
Not only is the season limited, but you can't drive anywhere else. I don't think you can drive more than about 20-30 miles from Juneau.

gives a whole new meaning to cold air intake:biggrin:

Well, that would be me cruising around finally! Chris just e-mailed me about this thread so I thought I would drop in and say hello from AK. Yea, Juneau isn't the best place to own an NSX but what can I do. I plan to ship it to Anchorage sometime soon, even colder air and more open road :biggrin:

I have pictures but don't have a way to post them, I'll see if Chris can do that for me.

My parents use to have an amercan eskimo named Juneau. :biggrin:
He was cute.

Back