• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX survey from Acura

I received a interseting survey from Acura today. They were asking if I was still the original owner and a lot of questions regarding driving habits. It was interesting and I guess the info they receive will possibly influence future engineering decisions.

A few of of the questions are as follows:

What is the highest you have ever driven in your car ?

60 MPH, 70 MPH, 80 MPH, 90 MPH or over 120 MPH

How long does your car sit ?

How many times a week do you drive it ?

Last edited:
Yup... Same here. How often is your car driven, how long does it sit, how fast have you driven it, and have you operated your windows at 120+ MPH. LOL... I was waiting for them to ask me if I wear boxers or briefs next. Looking for that commando option...

Yup... Same here. How often is your car driven, how long does it sit, how fast have you driven it, and have you operated your windows at 120+ MPH. LOL... I was waiting for them to ask me if I wear boxers or briefs next. Looking for that commando option...

The window question cracked me up ! Even if I did lower my window at 120 + I wouldn't admit it.

Well the first question was do you own a 2005 NSX on mine.

I guess b/c i am not an original owner i am left out... I think answering them with the toughest answers may make the best car...?

Arista I am second owner. Are you registered in their database?

Any pre 02 owners get a survey?

- - - Updated - - -

"Highest you've driven your car? 60?".... LOL... yeah 60 in a school zone!

SaleenS7Rs, I'm pretty sure the majority of 91 to 01 owners are not original owners. There is probably like 10 members on this forum at most for that model year who are original owners. No point for Acura to ask people who are planning to buy the new car used later down the road lol.

any one have a scan of it? I'd love to see what they are researching.
It really didn't seem like a survey that would be very useful in developing the new car. To me, it seemed more like they might have had a complaint about the windows being sucked out at high speed? I don't know - weird questions. Here is a link that might let you have a peek at the questions asked: http://www.acurasurveys.com/se.ashx

We were given different questions by Acura Canada during Est Fest 2012. The Survey was actually sent out to members of the NSXCC, and from what I understand some of the recommendations were taken into consideration for production/specifications.
If I recall they did ask questions as to how much we drive the cars during the year.

Bram

Are you sure it is from ACURA??
and not a phishing attempt...

The website said Acura surveys and I don't know who else would have my email and know I own an 05 nsx. Plus all they fished for was my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder why us 91 to 01 owners do get a survey. Seems pretty lame to me lol.

Because they want to forget they ever made a car with pop up headlights.

If Acura is gathering feedback from 02+ owners only.....THEN WE ARE ALL IN TROUBLE!

Is that nsx with the 02+ conversion in your avatar.... ummmmm.... your car?

Is that nsx with the 02+ conversion in your avatar.... ummmmm.... your car?
I must admit... as far as 02+ owners are concerned you guys are the exception. Actually, please shout your enthusiasts collective voices LOUDLY.

It's the other owners who take out their 02+s once a month.. keep it bone stock and never hit 75mph and likely never heard of NSXprime that i'm worried about.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually this is totally Honda/Acura's M.O.

It's starting to annoy the shit out me. They do these surveys and cater extremely well their current populous which are boring accountants. That's exactly what happened to the 2012 Civic. They though they were producing the car that people wanted when in fact they were producing the car that their small little target market wanted. They need to be going after the people who have left them or the people who are now buying the 2013 Viper, 911s, and SLs. Now i'm getting really annoyed again.

yeah I think we are all in trouble if only 02+ owners are the only ones that get the feedback.
Us guys that beat the shit outta the NSX can tell you the strong points, and weak points from coupe to targa. speeds over 169mph over my local bridge.
since I own both a 92 coupe and 2 2004's my opinion should be worth it weight in gold.
the people that have owned them all isnt helpful as you need both at the same time. you get in one, then get in the other you can tell the difference. not well 11 years ago I owned one now I own another one
both in the driveway is the way to go.
and people that garage the car like ALL the Zanardi's owners that dont drive their NSX like we do.
in my opinion though

- - - Updated - - -

the real testers are the guys that track the cars. those are the people Honda should really ask them the questions

I am an original 96 owner,I do get special notices from time to time...nothing recent,so iether I overlooked it or they are targeting newer owners...

but you guys that got one in the mail scan it and post we the underdogs wanna see what honda sent you. Pleasssseeee

I will give a free prize ( OEM acura Part you may need under 50 dollars ) to the first to post all the pages. just give me your shipping address.

has to be every page. minus your name and address can put tape over it during the scan

Last edited:
There was nothing mailed out - it was a brief online survey monkey-type thing. I think the only question that hasn't already been discussed here was something like " what conditions regularly prevent you from driving your NSX" and the choices were darkness rain snow extreme temps and parking conditions at your destination :)

BTW, I'm not the original owner of my '02 but I did register it on the Acura Owner link website http://owners.acura.com/ so maybe that is why I was sent the survey.

Last edited:
Oh so the survey wasnt mailed it was an e-mail with a link to a survey on some site. Oh

Back