• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX survey from Acura

The survey was stupid. I wouldn't put too much effort into getting a copy.

How often do we drive it.. how long do we drive it.. how fast do we drive it... how much money do we make...

Like I said... stupid.

Oh so the survey wasnt mailed it was an e-mail with a link to a survey on some site.

Sounds kinda phishy.

I'm the original owner of my 2000 and I'm registered on the Owner's Link site, but I did not receive the survey. Probably wouldn't have clicked on the link if I had...at least not without checking here first ;)

Last edited:
Got the survey as well. Was excited to open it up, and then disappointed that they didn't really ask much that I thought was relevant to the development of the G2 car. As others have posted, mostly questions about how often you drive it, what factors influence your decision to drive it, how fast you've driven it, then the oddball do you open the window at speed question (WTH?). Hopefully, we'll get something more interesting as development moves forward.

They should ask if headlights bounce, and then offer to fix them.

Not enough people complained about this. There are not enough records of problems in acuras database. I inquired into this already.

I believe this is the second survey sent out by Acura to NSX owners. I and others received one last year. It was an online survey. It seems that Acura really wants to get this new car right and are sending out these surveys to owners to address questions they might have internally about the direction of their project. For me I recall questions about NAV system (didn't want it) and questions about demographics (ie. how much money do you make, are you going to finance this car, etc). I think others might chime in if they recall the questions.

t'd be cool if they asked the vendors for input. SOS,Dali, Driving Ambition and Comptech should at least be getting a survey about SOMETHING!

Back