• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Trophy Mas du Clos

Yes, it is a very nice little track in beautiful surroundings. Was the first track I went to with the NSX.
Am not sure about entering though. Maybe the practice sessions but not the race.

If my NSX doesn't give more trouble, i will most definetly be there!

Beautiful place, with beautiful surroundings.

Mich

i will come to spa.
thats gone be my first time in a nsx at a meeting.
always in a integra r the last time.
hope the dutch drivers meet again somtime in holland
greetings frank en joke

Attachments

• nsx1300.jpg
    nsx1300.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 321
magnsx said:
Hi Maarten,

Are you entering ?

Looking at Gerard's photos it looks a great track !
Yes it is is. It is one of the most exciting and beautiful tracks I know. Even our misses come with us every year...

Attachments

• kopie van pict0529.jpg
    kopie van pict0529.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
Gerard just loves this track!
Last years action:

Attachments

• pict0531.jpg
    pict0531.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 312
As every year I'll be at Mas du Clos too after my car has been finaly fixed (I slightly touched the tire wall at the new chicane in Magny-Cours ;-)) My idle problem is also solved after more than 8 troubled months so everything should be okay.

BTW: Was anybody at Charade? If so, did our club president finaly sold the CD ROMs with pictures from Dijon and Magny-Cours? I reserved these two but still didn't receive them. And: How was the track?

NSX-racer,
Nice to hear your car is fixed again. Hope it wasn't too much after all.
I finally put to use the engine-cover that I got from you. I've posted a link about it in the DIY-forum.

None from the dutch went to Charade, though most of us will be at Mas du Clos.
I hope some Swiss (from here on prime), will also travel down to Mas du Clos, since it's such a wonderfull experience.

This picture was taken last year at Mas du Clos.
I have no clue who the geezer filling up his car is...;)

Attachments

• pict0520.jpg
    pict0520.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 256
Dutch Black: I guess it's the ugly guy I see every morning when I look in the mirror - in this pic he's filling jet fuel in the car to cheat the others with lap times...

Gerard: It's described in some threads in the technical section. The engine stalled during heavy braking, no throttle and clutch pressed. Cleaned throttle body, checked hoses, but turned the wrong screw at the throttle body to fix it - bummer! It took 8 month to turn the right screw (base idle) with the right procedure (you have to pay attention to the sequence of the fixing procedure).

I guess you find the threads when you type "stall" or "stalling" in the forum search.

Wolfgang, you sneaky bastard! If you are running on jet fuel and other sneaks like Mike D here have their trunks filled with NOS,
what chance does Gerard have then? You guys don't play fair!!

Attachments

• mike_nos2.jpg
    mike_nos2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 240
No problem for Gerard! With his sneaky little supercharger he can run in the modified class while Mike and me would have to run in the prototype class (no joke, just look in the trophy rules), if we dare to do so.

But I liked Mike's NOS bottle battery better when it was installed in the passenger compartment - more fun for the highway cops and jealous NSX drivers...

Gerard van Santen said:

Hi Gerard,
How are you? I am very busy at work at the moment so I
cannot wait to get away to Mas du Clos it sounds great !

Kevin has help design/and got made up some really neat
harness bars.The only problem is that we cannot get the
passenger side bar to fit at the moment :mad:

I am booked in for the Trophy races :eek:
( thats it chaps you have been warned !!!! :D )
I am trying a new strategy ;)

Back