• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Videos

For those that have not seen the Best motoring Videos. Or wonder why the New NSX-R gets so much praise check these video's out.

Look in the Best_motoring Directory. Best_Motoring-NSX-R2002_vsNSX-R1995.mpg

This is ftp to my home comp that has only ~30k upstream so I am limiting it to 6 people at a time. Maybe someone can dl them and host them someplace with some bandwith. If so e-mail me and I will get the movies to you.

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by blurr (edited 04 January 2003).]

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
The English language compilations of the best of this series are available at http://www.bestmotoringvideo.com/

These are not in English. They are In Japanese with Chinese subtitles. They are still interesting in that you can pick out what they are talking about sometimes. The best part is that you can see the difference in the cars as they battle it out.

If they would sell these in English I wouldn't put them up on the Net for d/l. But not only do they not sell them in English they won't even sell them to you in the US. I had to get them from Hong Kong and even then I am not so sure that they were totally legitimate as they were copies of the DVD's to VCD.

[This message has been edited by blurr (edited 30 December 2002).]

not fair... only 6 connections for 3000+ members?
smile.gif
u gonna keep this ftp server up for long?

------------------
<FONT COLOR=red>Neo</FONT>NSX
If the Matrix is real, then the NSX is just a figment of your imagination. Bummer

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 31 December 2002).]

I took the Best Motoring vid's and reduced thier files size substancially without loosing to much video quality. They were a total of 580 Megs, but it just takes to long for people to DL from me. They now total ~150 Megs. Maybe more people will be able to grab them this way.

Sorry, no More FTP for now. If anyone want to host the video's e-mail me.

My roomate is back from vacation and I am killing his game ping's
smile.gif

Originally posted by blurr:
Sorry, no More FTP for now. If anyone want to host the video's e-mail me.

My roomate is back from vacation and I am killing his game ping's
smile.gif

Sit your room mate down, and ask him,
"whats more important? you fraggin some 14 year old, or sharing this vass collection with the NSX community?"
smile.gif

jk, If I had a broadband I'd host em.... I don't game...

: Sit your room mate down, and ask him,
: "whats more important? you fraggin some 14
: year old, or sharing this vass collection
: with the NSX community?"

Exactly... it's all about priorities.
wink.gif
Besides, this guy can't be gaming 24hrs?
hang on... why am i complaining? I leeched all the NSX stuff. Although i wanted the 'Best Motoring Supercar racing' clip... is that any good???

: jk, If I had a broadband I'd host em.... I don't game...

i'll host 'em... i got a 28.8k uplink at the moment... sweeeet...
wink.gif

Originally posted by KODIAC:
Sit your room mate down, and ask him,
"whats more important? you fraggin some 14 year old, or sharing this vass collection with the NSX community?"
smile.gif

jk, If I had a broadband I'd host em.... I don't game...

this site sells the best motoring video.....take a look at it www.rev-lab.com

mike

Yeah... Ive got a pretty decent collection of Best Motoring DVDs that I pick up in Chinatown for 10 bucks (cash no tax!) Even though they are Japanese language, you fully get the point and they are lot of fun. Plus, the numbers are put up in english...

Originally posted by spookyp:
Yeah... Ive got a pretty decent collection of Best Motoring DVDs that I pick up in Chinatown for 10 bucks (cash no tax!) Even though they are Japanese language, you fully get the point and they are lot of fun. Plus, the numbers are put up in english...

Was it DVD or VCD?

Originally posted by JaguarXJ6:
I'll host them.. I have 128k up through my DSL and I can work out something at the office if 128k is too slow.

hey sunny, i think 128k would be fine... not like u'll have 50 users hammering it.
wink.gif

Back