• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX wanna-be: FAIL!

Sad, but funny...

Speechless.

I am sure his local Police department will be pullng him over to do an eyesight test.
I also feel he should inform his insurance comapny of the modification as those light clusters will have quadrupled the value of the car.

remind me of this car that wants to be a Ferarri LOL.

FYI, it is for sale in the Bay Area, CA :)

344A0545_zpsba1512cb.jpg

Nice. Acura shields. SMH.

I see Honda and Ferrari badging....Honfergransx-stein?

A lot of haters here. That's the test mule for the new NSX powertrain. They even put shades up on the rear hatch so we can't see the motor.

Yeah this has been posted up before. I always ask myself why when I see the picture every time.

the rear tail lights are worth more than the car I wonder where he stole them anyone missing rear lights.

You have to look close to be sure. Nice attempt. It's also part Ferrari .

LOL. He didn't need a Ferrari badge to let us know his car probably wasn't all that reliable anymore.

Last edited:
Never seen that nsx badge before. Looks like the owner custom-made it himself. In a way, I feel kinda sorry for the owner. He is probably an nsx and Ferrari fan, but can't afford a real one hence the fake badges. He could have use a corvette or Lamborghini badge or something.

I saw a 2nd Gen Acura Legend coupe today with the Corvette logo (the two flags one). I didn't want to be unsafe and take a pic but I immediately thought of this thread.

What's with Acuras getting rebadged? Are they as embarrassed at the current state of Honda as I am? lol

A dude can dream right?

Although this sad POS is more like a nightmare, curious where he got the tail-lights.
awesome gasket work too..

I saw a 2nd Gen Acura Legend coupe today with the Corvette logo (the two flags one). I didn't want to be unsafe and take a pic but I immediately thought of this thread.

What's with Acuras getting rebadged? Are they as embarrassed at the current state of Honda as I am? lol

A few years ago, there was a black NSX on eBay with Ferrari badging...

That thing is all over so-cal.
Didn't get a chance to take a picture of it-it was too fast too furious:biggrin:

A lot of haters here. That's the test mule for the new NSX powertrain. They even put shades up on the rear hatch so we can't see the motor.

I was wondering why it's in the 2nd gen. section. Thanks for clearing that up!

Back