• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX with X-mas present (F-650)

Well, we had talked about getting a big truck (to haul the trailer and well, because big trucks are just cool). Anyway, on X-mas eve, to my surprise, Santa dropped off this sled a day early. We took a picture of the truck next to the silver NSX for contrast. #(*@ this thing is big :)

P1010018.jpg

It is built by the folks at Extreme (http://www.f650pickups.com) Cat c7, Allison 3000 6 speed, 24.5 wheels, air suspension/brakes. It doesn't handle or stop like the NSX, but so far seems to get a lot more attention.

Happy Holidays, everyone.

Ben

That thing is cool! Lets see some inside pics. How many gallons to the mile?

Quote from the web site..."pick it up today, pull your neighbors house down tonight." LOL

My wife says she hopes this present doesn't end up where your last one did, ie. go cart in the pool!

Last edited:
Good God Ben, that truck is huge. I know who I'm calling when I need to borrow a truck! :biggrin: j/k

Seriously, that is pretty sweet. You def King of the Road in it.

Happy Holidays,
- Z

Now you need a trailer big enough to pull 10 cars to make that thing worthwhile!
Not sure which would get more attention that TRUCK or the NSX.
Wish Santa dropped that off here !!
AMAZING rig,congrats !

Stacy

mine's smaller than yours! =)~

Congrats on the acquisition Ben! I'm just speechless... :tongue:

So, what rims are we planning for this monstrosity?

Ben, I am green with envy!!! I've been trying to convince the wife to let me trade the H1 in on one of those for over a year, but she just wont have it:frown: Says our neighbors will think I've started tow truck driving:cool: Congrats and I believe they claim the Cat engine gets around 12-15 mpg

Da Da Dang! That thing is the true King of the Road! Congrats and Merry Christmas! I wonder where Santa put that one on his sleigh!

thats a tank! nice truck and nsx man!

Attention Ben Santa made a mistake. That truck was supposed to be dropped off at my house. I think Santa was hitting the eggnog a little hard when he got to your house. :biggrin: I specifically remember writing Santa asking for a Silver F650. If you don't have your 'Santa letter' to prove it's yours, I'll be there tomorrow to get my truck. :biggrin:
That is one nice, nice truck! Congratulations! :biggrin:

holy cow...i remember seeing a link for one of these a little while back.

use that thing to haul your radical and trailer to the track next time instead of the hummer.

nice truck

Matt_337 said:
use that thing to haul your radical and trailer to the track next time instead of the hummer.

Actually, use it to tow the Hummer while it's towing your radical and trailer! :biggrin:

WHOAH... THAT IS ONE LARGE TRUCK~!!!

i love seeing the contrast in size from those two vehicles... looks great... merry x-mas...

HOLY COW!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

When you get something you go all out. Btw, I haven't seen any pics of your Radical.

Those Racing Hart wheels look fabulous on your NSX!:cool:

I want to see the trailer that you are going to tow with that thing.

Back