• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX2S2K - S2000 Instrument Cluster Conversion Kit

Please add me

1. nawshin basher Ap2
2. Nsx-GT Ap2
3. Tomie526 Ap2
4. ALwAyS4SaLe

One left!

- - - Updated - - -

There we go, all gone! More kits are in the making.

1. nawshin basher Ap2
2. Nsx-GT Ap2
3. Tomie526 Ap2
4. ALwAyS4SaLe
5. OKI-BOY

Best regards,

I am also very interested in this conversion for my 95

Thanks for letting me know R32619! I'm developing this solution for the other year range NSX's too.

Best regards,
Johan

If only someone could engineer a obd2 plug into a obd 1 engine? Hummm...Calling Mr @Johan@SjoebergDP

--| Releasing 5 kits! |--
--| Choice of either AP1 or AP2 and any combination of accessories |--

Get your name in the list to reserve a kit!

1. First
  2. Second
  3. Fifth
  4. Fourth
  5. Fifth
Best regards,
Johan

You guys are in luck with this service that Johan is providing. This is probably top 2 or 3 mods that I'm most happy with. Sorry for the late update as I'm one of the three beta testers of this kit. I was in the middle of the J swap so didn't get to finish this till recently. Now that it's done and I had a few days to enjoy it.......love it. So much more modern and useful. Johan is one of the top vendors here with the best reviews because he deserves it. He was very patient working with me to find the issue with my speedo because of the different signal that the J35 sends. After some test results that he had me do for him, came up with a fix the very first try. I'm so confident in Johan that I'm about to send my cluster to him for the Autofuel. I would never have considered sending my cluster out of the country if it wasn't for Johan's way of doing business. Here's some pics.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• S2k cluster 2.jpg
    S2k cluster 2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 828
  • S2k cluster.jpg
    S2k cluster.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 784
You guys are in luck with this service that Johan is providing. This is probably top 2 or 3 mods that I'm most happy with. Sorry for the late update as I'm one of the three beta testers of this kit. I was in the middle of the J swap so didn't get to finish this till recently. Now that it's done and I had a few days to enjoy it.......love it. So much more modern and useful. Johan is one of the top vendors here with the best reviews because he deserves it. He was very patient working with me to find the issue with my speedo because of the different signal that the J35 sends. After some test results that he had me do for him, came up with a fix the very first try. I'm so confident in Johan that I'm about to send my cluster to him for the Autofuel. I would never have considered sending my cluster out of the country if it wasn't for Johan's way of doing business. Here's some pics.

pic removed
pic removed

Marc, thank you for the nice review of my service, it has been a pleasure and a great learning experience to help out with your setup. I'm glad we could work together so efficiently even though I'm sitting almost on the other side of Earth. I look forward to get you the professional circuit board design for the J-conversion specific speedometer signal and I'm happy to have your confidence to work on your instrument cluster for the AutoFuel mod.

I'm also grateful to be part of this online community that NSXPrime hosts, with it's enabling positive and constructive spirit!

Best regards,

you should try to come to one of our nsxpo events....next year it is in Wisconsin, but close enough to Chicago.

Back