• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA email account?

I am a club member and just noticed as I was renewing that the benefits page lists this:

E-Mail Address - Get a cool 'nsxca.org' e-mail address

Do I have one? How do you activate it? Anyone use one?

That would be pretty cool, if I have one.

POP/SMTP/Webmail or just a forwarding address?

nsxca.org E-mail Addresses

NSX Club of America members are entitled to register one e-mail alias in the nsxca.org domain. This service is a mail forwarding service since the Club is not able to store mail for you. To register an alias, send the following information to [email protected]: 1. Requested Alias (e.g. nsxdude) 2. E-Mail address for forwarding (i.e. [email protected]). Confirmation of your alias will be sent. E-mail sent to: [email protected] will be forwarded to [email protected]. This service will be discontinued without notice for any addresses which have persistent delivery problems.

HTH,
LarryB

This is out of the NSXCA "Benenfits Manual" you either have recieved when joining NSXCA or will recieve it once I finish up the last batch of 35 from members joining for NSXPO:):). (Should be this week)

Tks Larry,
I must have missed that in the package.
I sent a request for a "cool" email address :D

Back