• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA.org is now live!

NSXCA Membership?

Is there a way to double check my NSXCA membership online somewhere? Just curious. I am pretty sure I paid my dues, but still haven't rec'd the latest NSX driver....either the mag is late...or oops...i forgot to renew... :redface:

Cheers,
Ed

sweet...now so easy even us cavemen could use it..........

################

In preparation for the launch of the new NSXCA.org website, we wanted to let you know that if you had an existing recurring payment setup for a NSXCA membership, this has been cancelled. This was required since the new website uses a different membership processing system.

This does not mean your membership has been cancelled. It will continue as before until your expiration date.

Look forward to information about how to check your membership expiration date and how to continue your NSXCA membership in an e-mail announcement this Monday, 7/25.

################

Last edited:
Is there a way to double check my NSXCA membership online somewhere? Just curious. I am pretty sure I paid my dues, but still haven't rec'd the latest NSX driver....either the mag is late...or oops...i forgot to renew... :redface:

Cheers,
Ed

Sorry, Ed, I somehow missed your thread.

Our new website is scheduled to launch tomorrow and you will be able to check your status by logging in with your email:

www.NSXCA.org

pm me if you have any questions/concerns/difficulties/spare change..........

Last edited:
Hah, I had the exact same question! Hopefully this will all be good tomorrow!

Hah, I had the exact same question! Hopefully this will all be good tomorrow!

Although we hope the round the clock testing, tweaking, retesting, repeating will prevent gremlins, it is the interweb so when you login after getting your email from the NSXCA with the details, please try to see how intuitive it is and let us know if there are any problems after checking out the site and logging in.

Unveiling the brand new NSXCA.ORG website

2016 has been an epic year! Acura is shipping the new NSX and excitement is at an all-time high as these fabulous vehicles are appearing at showrooms throughout the country and into the hands of their new owners.

We too have been working hard on our own project – the re-launch of our NSX Club of America website. We hope that you enjoy the new features and visit often. We want this to be a place for all NSX lovers to gather. Thank you for your patience and continuing support while we worked on this project and welcome! Visit us now: https://NSXCA.org

For more information on the site & how to access your account, please go here: http://nsxca.org/2016/07/24/welcome-to-the-new-nsxca-website/

Quick test, logged in, looks good, no issues so far.

So I haven't been getting NSX driver this year. Known issue? How do I get my missing copies?

Thx!

So I haven't been getting NSX driver this year. Known issue? How do I get my missing copies?

Thx!

Please confirm full name and snail mail address via pm. For now you can read them on the new website by logging in!

Sorry, Ed, I somehow missed your thread.

Our new website is scheduled to launch tomorrow and you will be able to check your status by logging in with your email:

www.NSXCA.org

pm me if you have any questions/concerns/difficulties/spare change..........

No worries, Once I heard through the grapevine that the site was being updated, I figured it would be a few. I'll check through the portal!

Cheers,
Ed

Congrats to all at NSXCA...the site is very intuitive ..job well done!

Thanks Stewart!

Still walking some people through due to old database errors, expired email accounts, etc so please be patient with us if anyone needs help. I personally see all email notifications when you submit a request through the website and since we just went live (and I have day job as a trial attorney!) I am trying to get to everyone as quickly as possible. Your patience is appreciated and rest assured if you filed an inquiry through the website I know about and am working on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Thx!

image.jpg

Yes. Log on to the new website and go to Account. That is what I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't seem to get the site to take a password. This is just a car club right?

Yes, but we have a secure ecommerce site attached as well as our database so we do require a higher level of security. That being said, it is something we are looking at tweaking but if you take a common word/term/phrase and misspell it then often it ends up accepting it rather than just a string of random characters (it took me 12 tries to figure that one out).

Thanks Bob, I'll try again. How do you get anything done pertaining to your day job, with all the efforts you put into all things NSX!?

Thanks Bob, I'll try again. How do you get anything done pertaining to your day job, with all the efforts you put into all things NSX!?

Trust me, someone is getting billed for this time................:tongue::wink:

PM me if you need any one on one help.

ok I renewed membership and reset password....

I always wondered who's arm that was handing me the soap in the shower all these years.... :eek:

lol Alan.....

Well done guys, way better than before !

Back