• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA.org is now live!

I think the old site still used punch cards....

Just to show members how easy it is to sign up/renew/navigate the site.............

BOTH DocJohn and Coz were able to do it.

I rest my case.

Bob knows his penile code..... so....renew or start fresh today.....even a caveman can do it.

Just to show members how easy it is to sign up/renew/navigate the site.............

BOTH DocJohn and Coz were able to do it.

I rest my case.
What am I, chopped liver, you made me "push the button" last night, and I renewed for 2 whole years at once!!!!

What am I, chopped liver, you made me "push the button" last night, and I renewed for 2 whole years at once!!!!

Yes, but you have half a brain so I expected you to be able to figure it out.

(For those of you playing along, Roger only has half a brain because I have frozen the other half in anticipation of representing his future ex-wife in a divorce proceeding.........)

In preparation for the launch of the new NSXCA.org website, we wanted to let you know that if you had an existing recurring payment setup for a NSXCA membership, this has been cancelled. This was required since the new website uses a different membership processing system.

This does not mean your membership has been cancelled. It will continue as before until your expiration date.

Look forward to information about how to check your membership expiration date and how to continue your NSXCA membership in an e-mail announcement this Monday, 7/25.

Well done to Bob and the NSXCA team, it even works down here in Australia!
One small point- I can see my expiry date but can not figure out how to update my
recurring payment setup? At least I am current till after the NSXPO registration so can get on with that on 1st Aug.

Cheers, Scott

Well done to Bob and the NSXCA team, it even works down here in Australia!
One small point- I can see my expiry date but can not figure out how to update my
recurring payment setup? At least I am current till after the NSXPO registration so can get on with that on 1st Aug.

Cheers, Scott

We did away with the automatic recurring payment feature with the new website but now you will get an automatic email reminder to renew.

Previously, all reminders were manual and most were still snail mailed! :eek:

We have come a longgggggggggg way!

Lol.....

just to show members how easy it is to sign up/renew/navigate the site.............

both docjohn and coz were able to do it.

i rest my case.

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately not John.
Just not good timing for me this year.
Have NASA Nationals 10 days prior to the NSXPO and the last NASA-AZ event of the year shortly after NSXPO.
Need to compete in both those events to win the Regional Championship in both the NASA-AZ UMS Time Attack Series and NASA-AZ TT1.
Just not enough time or money to make it all happen.
Wish I could have been there too, it's going to be a great NSXCA event I have no doubt.

Jim, are you planning on attending NSXPO 2016? Hope so.

John

Last edited:
Back