• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA "Stuck" Hats

SF Bay Area NSX members:

Calvin Douglas has created (and patented) some hats which include small loops behind the brim to hold your sunglasses. So if you put your sunglasses up there, they stay secure, and don't go flying off when you forget they are there and remove your hat. One of the embroidery variations he has for them is NSXCA -- see attached picture, which is a correction from the link I gave before.

I saw one of these hats for the first time at our local NSXCA Bay Area meeting, like it a lot, and contacted Calvin. He tells me that has a few left with velcro straps on the back, but I am more interested in getting some which use the FlexFit Elastic instead of having the big hole in the back. I also was interested in getting them without the word "Stuck" embroidered so prominently on his sunglass holders (I think Stuck is his name for that design).

Calvin tells me he can make another NSXCA-embroidered batch with the FlexFit Elastic and with black "Stuck" stitching instead of white on the sunglass loops so it is much more subtle. But I need to get together an order of at least 24 or so hats for him to make a batch, which is a bit much for one person. Thus the reason for my post. Who else would be interested in these hats? Please be sure before you say yes, as I don't want to buy some and then have people flake out on me.

They are $15.99 each and come in 2 sizes: SM-MED or MED- XL. If you are interested, please email me (better than PM or posting here -- just click on calexand at the top left to do the email), and give me your committed buy, the quantity, and the size(s) you want. I will order them, and then bring them to the next couple of NSXCA Bay Area meets to give to people. This limits the people to those coming to NSXCA Bay Area meets, but if someone in the Sacramento chapter wants to volunteer to do distribution among that group, that would work too. I just don't want to start sending them out by mail.

Thanks,
Chip

Attachments

• Hat.jpg
    Hat.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Please note corrected hat image above!

Chip

Simon asked me to note that it is approved by NSXCA that he use the logo, the silhouette is also a proprietary logo, and both cannot be copied without permission.

Back