• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCapades 2010 Orlando Dec 4-5- Official Participation List

I'm in if anyone in that area can confirm the location of any gas stations serving E85 fuel .I will have to plan my trip around this I do get around 210 miles per tank just enough to get me almost up there .I will have to make a pit stop somewhere before Orlando to refuel.Any help appreciated.

Last edited:
Shirts sounds good How much?

I would love to come but can't because of a prior commitment. But, I would like to buy a shirt (I can have one of the guys bring it back to me). Will you make up some so others can get one?

Let me fix it for ya Maurice LOL:biggrin:

Greaaaaaat, now everyone wants to be a comedian.:wink:

BTW, that was pretty funny though.:biggrin:

I would like to bring the car down but I don't know if I'm going to have time to get it down to Orlando and have Nabil look at it/fix it by then.

I love the question about the dinner place having food or 'fish bait' !! That is hilarious...glad I'm not the only person thinking that way.

NSXers,

I now have firm prices for everything.

1) optional golf $60 per person (includes cart, range balls, water, laser rangefinder), limit of 16 players
2) $80 per person for 2 lunches and 1 dinner including tax and tip
3) each registrant is responsible for go karting ($4 per ride), any entrance fees to venues at City Walk, and the cost of hotel accomodations.

Hotel is the Hampton Inn Clermont. We do not have a prearranged group rate at this hotel. Please book online for the best rates. Hot breakfast is included.

If you decide to stay elsewhere closer to Disney or downtown, please note that the LPGA Tour Championship is in town that weekend at Grand Cypress and the PGA Q-School is at Orange County National. If you would like to attend either of those events, please let me know.

To register please send the following information via email to Wei-Shen Chin at [email protected].

Name(s)
Address
cell phone
Email

For payment, please send checks made out to Wei-Shen Chin to:

1312 Lake Whitney Dr.
Windermere, FL 34786

Or Paypal the total cost of the event plus 2% Paypal fee to [email protected].

RSVP deadline is 5pm EST on Friday Nov.26. Space for the golf outing is limited and will be taken on a first come first serve basis. NSXCA members in good standing may deduct $10 from the total price of the event, limit one deduction per family. If you join the NSXCA between now and the RSVP deadline, please copy me on your membership registration so that I know you've joined.

Questions, please email me at [email protected] or call 407-832-0176. Once the RSVP deadline is passed, you will be emailed a registration packet that contains additional details and any last minute changes to the schedule

Thanks,
Wei-Shen

Awesome. A big shout out to those who are organizing this, especially NetViper and Wei-Shen, upon whom we rely far too much. :rolleyes:

I've made my hotel reservations, notified Wei-Shen, and sent him my payment. We are looking forward to seeing you all there.

Good timing having the holiday weekend just before the event. That will give me time to spiff up the ride before we come.

Oscar, and the rest of the South Florida contingent, we're planning to drive up Saturday morning with enough time to get there for lunch (we're not golfers), so if you would like to caravan up, lemme know. I must warn you, though, I am a slowpoke on the highways, always right around the posted speed limits.:redface:

(Wei-Shen, please resist the temptation to comment on my pace at the Chin Motorsports events! :biggrin:)

Wei-Shen,
Payment and registration info sent. Looking forward to it.
David

I just booked my room. They said only suites and smoking are left. Not sure why. How many people have booked?

Don't mean to be a pain, but If I just wanted to have lunch on Saturday and then lunch Sunday at Honda, do I still need to pay $80? I'll be bringing my oldest daughter (6), and our activities with the group will be limited. We'll be staying at Disney.

Also, are the shirts available for sale separately in Orlando, or was that included in the $80/pp?

Thanks,

Dave

I just booked a room. I was able to get a non-smoking room.

Folks coming from Brevard County (and East Orlando) who are not playing golf, you guys want to caravan on Saturday morning?

17 Queen Double Queens for Sat Night, so hurry and get in now. There is no "Car Block" of rooms, so please just make your own reservations! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Friday Night is limited, but that is mainly for the golfers.

Hey, Don, I don't see my name on the list. I'm in for sure and will be doing it ALL!!!

Flabuf -

Official Logo from Oscar!
I liked Oscar's logo so much I was motivated to cut some stencils and play around with it today. This is just the first try. I'm going to clean it up a bit and redraw the text part at the bottom to perspective and try again tomorrow.

Oscar, is that your original artwork? If so, I hope you don't mind if I goof around with it, I've been having fun.

DSC_5267.jpg

DSC_5266.jpg

Really looking forward to this event. It's been too long.

Large versions of the above pics.

http://techquarium.com/gallery2z/d/37106-1/DSC_5267.jpg
http://techquarium.com/gallery2z/d/37102-1/DSC_5266.jpg

Last edited:
Cruisin in from Sarasota - probably Friday night, but could take off early Saturday AM if others want to caravan. Let me know!

Back