• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Fall Cruise, Speyside-Terra Cotta-Forks of Credit, Sunday Sept 26, 2010, 9am

No, I didn't buy it. Unfortunately, I didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling when inspecting the car, and have sent Bram a PM with some of the finer (and less politically correct) details.

No, I didn't buy it. Unfortunately, I didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling when inspecting the car, and have sent Bram a PM with some of the finer (and less politically correct) details.

Nothing wrong with taking your time. When you find the right car you will be dying to show it off at club meets. Too bad you can't make it to the cruise.

Not sure I can make it - too busy prepping 2 homes to sell and dealing on the new one, plus work is crazy. Owen - sorry I haven't called, have no time whatsoever and until the deals on my homes are complete looks like no fun time for now. Being here only 2-3 days each week doesn't help - but I'll try to make it.........not very optimistic at this point :<(

Just a reminder we are only 7 days away from our annual “Change in Colour” Fall Cruise (Sunday September 26), so if you are still on the fence, please do not delay further and sign up now. You won’t want to miss this.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
There has been a change in our cruise starting/meeting point. Legendary Motor Car is unfortunately not able to host the start of our function, so our new meeting point will be:

Location: Tim Hortons - 7502 Trafalgar Road, Hornby (next to a Pioneer gas station)
On Trafalgar Road just south of the 401
Time: 9:00am – coffee and breakfast; meet and greet
Cruise start:9:45am
Lunch: 1:00pm at Millcroft Inn & Spa

To those who already signed up, please arrive with a full tank of gas. If you have FRS/GMRS radios please bring them along. Bring your camera and outerwear ready for the fall weather. Our cruise route is being finalized as we speak, and we will share this on Prime later this week, so check back often for updates.

Owen

Last edited:
Looking forward to it! Becky and I are looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Wow, this is shaping up to be a great finale to the cruising season. Good show everyone!

I won't be ble to make..been working hard on picking up a new DD to bring to the show but it's slow going :(

I have added Jim, Brad, and Zach to the list.

John, are you sure you can't make it down for this. Overnight stay at the Millcroft Inn is quite nice and inexpensive on a Sunday. Make this a fall family trip.

We have finalized our cruise map and will email to everyone later today. We also made a commitment to Millcroft restaurant for 30 people which represents a significant portion of their capacity. If any attendees already decided to skip lunch, we need to know by 5pm TODAY. Please email me at [email protected], otherwise, we will assume everyone are joining the group lunch.

Weather forecast indicates prime cruising condition with clear sunny sky, morning temp of 10 and afternoon high of 16. It's going to be a great day.

This is really good showing with already 17 cars. Anyone else want to join the party.

Owen

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for awesome weather!

Becks and I are looking forward to seeing you all.

I'll bring 2. They are rubbish, and yelling into them does help a lot.

Well.. for the purpose of keeping the caravan line close, I think rubbish radios are better than yelling & honking down the line. Definitely don't expect to get the advertised 20-28kms range. Don't worry, we will put the Beetle last!! haha.

I will bring my set as well. We should be okay.

Last edited:
After several weeks of planning, we finally arrive at our fall cruise weekend. Weather forecast is still looking perfect with sunny sky morning temp of 7, and high of 14 by the afternoon. We just can't ask for better driving condition this late in the season. Still, make sure you are dressed for the fall weather, wear comfortable shoes for the "Badlands" walk, bring your driving music along with your most impressive pair of sunglasses for the ride through some beautiful country roads. You won't be disappointed.

Just a FINAL CALL OUT to any last min sign ups for both the cruise and the after party/BBQ. If you still haven't decided on either activities, now is the time to do so. For the BBQ, we definitely need a final count by 4pm Saturday, so don't delay and sign up now.

Agenda for Sunday
Morning Meet & Greet: Tim Hortons at 7502 Trafalgar Road, Hornby (On Trafalgar, just south of 401 next to a Pioneer Gas stop)
Date & Time: Sunday September 26, 2010 - 9am
Drivers Meet: 935am - go over the cruise route, things to remember during the drive, communication device check
Cruise Departure: 945am
Lunch: 1pm at Millcroft Inn & Spa at 55 John Street, Alton Ontario (depart by 330pm)
After Party/BBQ: 4:30pm and after - Stuart Sherman's house in Toronto - $20/guest, covers food & beers / non-alcoholic beverages

Should you have any questions, please email [email protected] or contact me at 416-670-5262. Bram may also be reached at 416-272-2144.

See you all on Sunday!!

Bring your radios (charge them first)

Owen

Last edited:
Have a great cruise............no car, down in Niagara waiting for it's new home. I'll find some great roads in time for next year's Niagara run!

Great time today! Fantastic scenery, great route, nice cars, amazing food - I mean the hamburgers at Stu's.

Now post some pics bitches!

Back