• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

::NSXCC:: July 25th Winery Tour and Cottage fun :)

Dear NSXCC member and friends,

We are in the midst of a heatwave in Ontario but the temperature has not been enough to stop your executive from planning the next event.

Please mark your calendars!

Sunday, July 25th
-meeting at 10am at the Tim Hortons off QEW and Third line, next to Acura of Oakville

We'll organize, cruise to Stratus Winery for a tour and tasting followed by a Tour at Reif Estates Winery for a Charity Classic Car Show and optional tour/tasting.

Reif will be collecting donations for the Niagara Peninsula Children's Centre offering rehabilitation services to children and teens with physical and communication disabilities and special needs.

In the afternoon we will be hosted by our gracious member Shawna (aka GECKO on Prime) at her nearby cottage.

Cost will be a modest $10/person :)

STRATUS
2059 Niagara Stone Road
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario Canada L0S 1J0

Reif Estate Winery

15608 Niagara Parkway,
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0

Please RSVP below...

Last edited:
Visiting two wineries with a car show and bbq sounds like a blast!!!

Count my wife and myself in. Should be a nice way to spend a Sunday. We would probably up with everyone at the first winery. We would just need a rough time when the group would expect to arrive.

Count my wife and myself in. Should be a nice way to spend a Sunday. We would probably up with everyone at the first winery. We would just need a rough time when the group would expect to arrive.

Hi lipper, we're aiming to arrive at Stratus at 11am. Looking forward to meeting you!

Wow - like drinking Black Tower when we were kids........wait still am one.

Where and when is the second winery finished so I can drive out and meet you to get you all back here along the parkway route???

Karen and I will be there for the cruise and the wine tours. We will not be able to stay for the BBQ (Thanks Shawna) due to some prior family commitments.

Look forward to a nice drive out.

Owen

Becks and I are going to try to make it out to the winery!

Edit - we just get back from Germany the night before so we're playing it by ear, but if we're up to it we're in!

Last edited:
Hello NSXCC Members:

I will be out of the Country on July 25th, therefore I would not be able to run this Cruise. The other Club Executives are on Vacation; therefore we need an NSXCC member to run this Cruise.

If we don't get someone to run this Cruise, it will be CANCELLED.

Bram

Dear NSXCC member and friends,

We are in the midst of a heatwave in Ontario but the temperature has not been enough to stop your executive from planning the next event.

Please mark your calendars!

Sunday, July 25th
-meeting at 10am at the Tim Hortons off QEW and Third line, next to Acura of Oakville

We'll organize, cruise to Stratus Winery for a tour and tasting followed by a Tour at Reif Estates Winery for a Charity Classic Car Show and optional tour/tasting.

Reif will be collecting donations for the Niagara Peninsula Children's Centre offering rehabilitation services to children and teens with physical and communication disabilities and special needs.

In the afternoon we will be hosted by our gracious member Shawna (aka GECKO on Prime) at her nearby cottage.

Cost will be a modest $10/person :)

STRATUS
2059 Niagara Stone Road
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario Canada L0S 1J0

Reif Estate Winery

15608 Niagara Parkway,
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0

Please RSVP below...

Sorry - change of plans..........so if this is canceled so is the BBQ............next time

Last edited:
Back