• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC - Niagara cruise / Reif winery classic car show/ BBQ in Fort Erie - Sun July 24

Hey Larry;
Fly to Buffalo and I'll pick you up - only minutes away :biggrin:

We have updated our morning meeting point to better accommodate all attendees:

Meeting Place: Gateway Niagara Information Centre (parking lot)
Address: 424 South Service Road, Grimsby Ontario (off Casablanca Blvd exit)
Gathering at: 09:15
Departing at: 10:00

To those who are meeting us directly at Reif Winery, our group will arrive around 11am. Also to those who are only attending the BBQ, the group should arrive no later than 230pm.

That's great news Richie. It's about time you come out again and show us your car. Who else are you bringing along? Tony and Bobby? Look forward to some fun times.

Well my car broke yesterday, well kinda broke in the super hot weather. Intercooler distribution block sprung a leak and made a literally hot coolant mess all over my Engine & Engine bay. Attempting to repair tonight, if the NSX can't be fixed in time an Supercharged TL will be there in the NSX's sprit. Oh & yes we have Tony & Bobby joining in the Fun on Sun..

does this mean i had to get up even earlier?????? lol,

anybody in the london, waterloo area want to meet up for the drive down
eddy

Due to the harassment from members and given the fact that I live in Niagara - I'm in! Not sure if the GF is coming yet, or if I can make the BBQ (trying to juggle some things) but i will be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone. And it gives me an excuse to join NSXCC.

Great stuff Jordan. And don't worry we won't need your vin to sign up. Just your email, full name, and a phone number will do. Just meet us at Reif winery around 11am.

Last edited:
does this mean i had to get up even earlier?????? lol,

anybody in the london, waterloo area want to meet up for the drive down
eddy

PM me your # I will call you...

Gonna be HOT, so bring your sunscreen/hats/towels and bathing suits. Everything else is here and the only thing missing is YOU. So sign up and show up :>)))

** If you are driving here directly, when you are driving south on Pt. Abino my driveway is about 50' past the Friendship Trail which you cross over, and on your right. It comes up fast and you cannot see the emergency number due to the brush. You know you are just about there when you start to see all the yellow caution signs and the pictures of the "people" indicating hiking/walking trail.............we will be here approx 2:30pm latest.

Oh, helmets are optional for protection in the event you fall into the pool

Here is our cruise map. Please bring a copy along.

Schedule to remember:
0915: Group gathering at 424 South Service Road, Grimsby
1000: Departure for the cruise to Reif Winery
1100: Arrival at Reif Winery
1230: Gather to depart winery
1300: Departure to Fort Erie
1430: Arrival at Fort Erie

Things to bring:
Cameras, Hats, Cool Shades, Swim gear, Sun block, Towels, Cobra radios

See you all bright and early.

Last edited:
Have a great day everyone. I have a birthday party I am going to on Sunday so I won't be there, but I hope you can all make it to the next event in the London/Grand Bend area.

See you then.

Wow. What I great day. Thank you Shawna for hosting the BBQ and for showing us some great roads in Niagara. We are still here staying overnight in NOTL. What a great day to spend outdoor and to enjoy a nice relaxing evening just the two of us. Thanks to everyone who came out. Great day!!

Here is a teaser from my iPhone. Yes that is a bear in a "I am the stig" shirt in Gary's car. Will post more tomorrow.

3b6417f6.jpg

Last edited:
What a great event....we could not have ask for better, Venue, Drive, Pool, Food and great company.

A BIG Thank you to Shawna for Hosting the Club at her place...and for showing us her "Special Bike"' routes.

Guys Please post the Pictures that were taken.

Bram

Fun day and "FRANK" forgot to say goodbye and is wondering where all the people went..............

Ridge Road; aka Snake Road, is great if you know the road and want to fly thru it - maybe next time I'll pick it up a bit :biggrin:

Thanks for joining in!

Well I'm glad everyone had an awesome day! I can't believe I got called into work. It was nice to meet everyone and it's nice to see how well organized everything was.

Here are a couple pics I took before I had to jet....

Picture066.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Picture056.jpg

There's a few new cars there that I don't recognize. Looks like it was a great day!

hey everyone, good to finally meet all of you who attended. Natashja and i had a great day on Sunday. There was a real nice mix of cars and the cruises were lots of fun as well. Thanks to gecko for her hospitality in offering her place and thanks to the organizers for a well run event. i added a few pics as well.
we are looking forward to the next one!!
eddy

check out the last pic, I think owen was loosing interest in the cars and started shooting some birds....

Attachments

• P1010315.jpg
    P1010315.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 51
  • P1010318.jpg
    P1010318.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 51
  • P1010314.jpg
    P1010314.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 47
  • P1010312.jpg
    P1010312.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 48
  • P1010313.jpg
    P1010313.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 51
  • SAM_0381.jpg
    SAM_0381.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 50
  • SAM_0384.jpg
    SAM_0384.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 50
  • SAM_0387.jpg
    SAM_0387.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Hey Ed, your pictures look better in larger size, because of server restriction on prime, you might want to upload pictures to sites like photobucket.com and just click on the link and paste in its entirety on your post. The images will be posted as actual size.

[img] the url link

Can't believe you caught me bird watching.

Last edited:
Back from NOTL and saw the posts and pictures. Funny to see myself in some of these especially bird watching.

Here are some of what I captured from the day. Started the day with some casual group shots at the rendezvous. Interestingly my pictures did not quite capture the crowd that quickly gathered around the cars. Needless to say some of local touring groups got more sightseeing than they paid for.

P1050672.jpg

P1050677.jpg

P1050679.jpg

P1050669.jpg

P1050676.jpg

P1050667.jpg

P1050664.jpg

P1050662.jpg

Gary (torontonsx) and his 2004 had Stig-the-bear as co-pilot.

P1050687.jpg

At Reif Winery checking out the classic car show with 12 NSXs in their lot, I felt we have hosted our own show for some of the visitors.

P1050713.jpg

P1050718.jpg

P1050720.jpg

Checking out some cars.

P1050711.jpg

P1050703.jpg

P1050697.jpg

P1050708.jpg

On to drivers meeting before the second leg of the cruise, consist of a 50-mins drive all the way to Fort Erie. Shawna ran the cruise from here.

P1050723.jpg

P1050728.jpg

Kiwi taking a breather.

P1050693.jpg

On arrival at Shawna’s, her driveway is quite a bit longer and wider than we thought, and will fit 20 NSXs so next time we need to bring that many to test it out.

P1050744.jpg

P1050743.jpg

P1050740.jpg

We got the grill started with Bram the chef in charge, but Shawna was less trusting and stayed nearby the whole time the grill was fired up.

P1050750.jpg

P1050765.jpg

No one (except Garrick) brought beer but Shawna did not disappoint with her stash of Old Milwaukees and Smirnoff Ice.

P1050755.jpg

P1050758.jpg

P1050753.jpg

P1050751.jpg

P1050752.jpg

We had some great laughs in/by the pool (Rhys included), and shared some great stories. We can’t wait to do this again next month in SW Ontario.

P1050789.jpg

P1050769.jpg

P1050780.jpg

Jordan was there as well. I just didn't happen to catch him in any of my shots. Will hopefully catch him next month at SW Ontario event.

Sorry if there are too many shots of Chris and his Imola as they keep getting in the way.

Cheers everyone!!

Last edited:
Looks like everyone had a good time....unfortunately things had come up that prevented me from making it out....:frown:....I'll try to make it out before the summer is over....:smile:

Back