• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 05 & 06'??

nsxtasy said:
I'd like to consider using more than one track the next time the Midwest Region hosts NSXPO. We have so many tracks, it would be nice to show them off in this way. Think of the possibilities - we could combine a day or two at Road America, plus a day at Autobahn Country Club; or, a day or two at Mid-Ohio, plus a day at Nelson Ledges; etc. Offering the track nuts a chance to drive two tracks is a real attraction, IMO.
These are all great ideas...

Another set of ideas, with two "close" tracks...
- a day at Gingerman in South Haven MI (safe fun for novices, plenty of challenge for experienced folks)
- a 2-day at Grattan Raceway in nearby Belding -- IMO about as fun a roller-coaster track as you'll find in these parts... kinda reminds me of Watkins Glen (NSXPO 2004).

Another alternative in Indianapolis-area:
- karting at Johanssen's
- Tire Rack auto-x circuit in South Bend IN
- Putnam Park in Mt Meridien IN
- F1 course at Indy Motor Speedway : not open for club work, a photo-op might be an option -- note that it HAS been used for private driver-ed events (e.g., AMG Challenge DE

Hey Midwest NSX owners, let's push for a NSXPO in the Chicago area for '06.
That gives me a chance to visit home and attend a NSXPO. Jerry from Hawaii. I might be able to get together some of the Hawaii NSX owners to attend. The point of these gatherings, is to share a common interest. With or without NSX. I want to hear from you great guys! :smile:

Timeless said:
Hey Midwest NSX owners, let's push for a NSXPO in the Chicago area for '06.
That gives me a chance to visit home and attend a NSXPO. Jerry from Hawaii. I might be able to get together some of the Hawaii NSX owners to attend. The point of these gatherings, is to share a common interest. With or without NSX. I want to hear from you great guys! :smile:

The winning bid for NSXPO 2006 has already been awarded. But there is time to get a bid in for NSXPO 2007.

Back