• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO '05 eBay Auction Fundraiser

comquat1 said:
Stephen, don't have you have enough brake pads that you had to bid on mine again??? :biggrin: I did score the cobalts though on a last second bid! WOOT!
Can I just send Ken Sax a check so I don't have to wait for paypal to transfer funds?

I didn't really need those Cobalt's I guess, but since you wanted them I figured I owed it to you to try and outbid you. You still have the upper hand though! :biggrin: Do YOU have enough brake pads now? :smile: They are a wear item though, so they'll come in handy for sure.

You MAY send a check directly to Ken if you'd like to avoid the PayPal transfer hassle.

Ugghh! SOS you make me sick! :tongue: You soooooooooooooooo stole those Panther Plus Pads! I almost bought my third set in three weeks but I had to restrain myself.....

Stephen, I'll send the check to Ken then since it'll be faster. Should be in the mail Saturday after I do my bills. :smile:

Shumdit said:
Well, all week I was winning the Supercharger, and in swoops someone while I am out for the day and steals it out from under me! (Looks like a Sniper too!!) :rolleyes:

They did you a favor. Not only will the thing destroy your motor but paying $7000 for a lousy 100HP gain is right up there with paying $150 for a jar of car wax.

Hugh said:
They did you a favor. Not only will the thing destroy your motor but paying $7000 for a lousy 100HP gain is right up there with paying $150 for a jar of car wax.

I know but it would have been so pretty sitting on top of my engine while I waxed the trunk lid with my $150.00 jars of wax! :biggrin:

Well, the eBay auctions are over now. :tongue: We'd like to thank everyone that bid on any of the items and once again congratulate all of the winners! :cool: We appreciate everyone's support of NSXPO 2005 and the NSXCA.

Of course we'd also like to thank all of our sponsors, and in this case point out those that donated product for us to auction.

*Comptech USA - Comptech Supercharger
*ScienceofSpeed - SOS Rapid Shift Knob, Performance ECU, 5 Hour Service Gift Certificate, SOS Stage 2 Audiophile System
*Yokohama - 2 Gift Certificates for 4 Tires
*Basch Accurate Service - JDM Short Gears w/Install
*Carbotech - 3 Sets of Bobcat F & R Brake Pads, 2 Sets of Panther Plus F & R Brake Pads
*Exedy - Twin Plate Clutch
*ArkSpeedRacing - DT-S v2 Exhaust
*Cobalt Friction - Set of F & R GT-Sport Brake Pads
*Cantrell Concepts - AIS

Thank you very much to these sponsors above that donated product for auction & thank you once again to everyone that participated. We're very much looking forward to NSXPO in just over 2 weeks! It will be a TON OF FUN! :biggrin:

The NSXPO 2005 Committee & the NSXCA thank you!

OK,
Who was the wiseguy that out bid me on the Short gears/install ? :wink: . I hope it was someone that is a NSXCA member, then I won't feel so bad. I hope the auctions brought in more than expected, it was fun bidding on the items. Now I have to order up the the parts I lost on.. :smile:... and get ready for NSXPO :biggrin:

I can't wait til next years auctions if they do them! Need to get some brake rotors on there or a big brake kit though. :smile:

Back