• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2004 pics from prova4re

I got a ride, and I have video from in the car. I'm just waiting for Jorligan to give me permission to post it up. I edited it together quickly at NSXPO, so it's all ready to go... just waiting for him to give me the green light.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Im gonna change my Name to Big (___v___) wing
LOL :D
Your wing looks like its going faster than your car. lol
I like it! That's why there is so many shot's of it. :)

Here's a very short clip as the Noble passes my NSX. Listen to the sound of the car as it overtakes me.. sweeeet! :eek:

Sorry, I haven't tested this on a PC, just on a Mac, but it's a standard MPEG4 file. If you find that it does not work on a PC, please post here so that others don't waste their time downloading it and I'll try and re-encode it. The file is ~1MB.

http://www.arcanedesigns.net/images/nsx/noblepass.mp4

Right click to save the file to your computer.

Arshad said:
Ok just tried that mp4 file from my PC and it plays fine directly from Internet Explorer as long as QuickTime is installed.

Yes. I could not get it to work on anything but quicktime. Of course, now you have to download Itunes too!

Anyway, was that the blowoff valve at the start of the video? It is LOUD!

The Noble was absolutely sick sounding. I was behind him, not by chance, during a couple sections of the poker run last Friday. The engine note and blow off sounds were visceral! Mark Hicks was my co-pilot and we kept ourselves very entertained by cracking the windows and waiting for Tim to get on it. 360hp and very light made for a quick departure. Very nice!

Can one of you PC dudes convert it to AVI or WMV so it can be run directly from Windows Media Player? If you email me the converted file, I can host it. Thanks!

I've got some great in-car Video from the Noble too, just waiting for Tim's go-ahead on that.

Back