• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2013 - Agenda - Breaking News

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20121129/carnews/121129844

Just received confirmation that NSXPO attendees will have a special tour of the Porsche by Design Exhibition opening on NSXPO 2013 weekend at the North Carolina Museum of Art in Raleigh, NC.
The attached link to an AutoWeek article about this exhibit will provide some details. This exhibit will only be held in one spot in the USA, Raleigh, NC. And by some stroke of luck, it opens just in time for NSXPO 2013.

Don't miss NSXPO 2013! More exciting events are being planned and will be announced soon!

John Komar & Steve LaClair - Co-Chairs of NSXPO 2013

This is going to be awesome! Couldn't of even planned around something this unique.

Hi

According to my brother finally it's wortwhile to go to NSXPO....(he is a Porsche dude) :)

Best regards

Share a quick story about Cary, NC

This past Friday evening, early, Wifey and I hit a place that makes fine craft brewskis. Happen to meet a fellow who was a medical professional..... he recently re-located from Raleigh, NC, area to practice at U of M Hospital Ann Arbor, MI. Talked cars, tracks, etc and told of upcoming NSXPO he volunteered this juicy tidbit about Cary, NC: "Containment Area for Relocated Yankees"

Had a good laugh! :smile:

After visiting Raleigh for a quick pre-NSXPO2013 tour with John Komar, NSXPO2013 Co-chair, I am so excited for this NSXPO. John gave me a quick tour around including a stop by Leith Acura, this year's Premier Sponsor as well as the North Carolina Museum of Art (NCMA) where the Porsche exhibit will be held. The exhibit is only going to here at the NCMA. The NCMA facilities are beautiful with an architecturally interesting building as well as some unusual and fun outdoor sculptures (similar to Grounds for Sculpture here in NJ). Though we didn't get time last week to look around the rest of the museum, there is some cool contemporary art that is FUN (not just odd as some can be). We'll have time to not only see the Porsche exhibit, but for those who are interested, walk the outdoor sculpture gardens or go through the rest of the, mainly, contemporary art museum.

There will be plenty to do for those who are thinking of bringing a spouse/partner/guest who isn't as obsessed with cars as the rest of us are. Having just had a small taste of NSXPO2013, I can't wait!

There will be plenty to do for those who are thinking of bringing a spouse/partner/guest who isn't as obsessed with cars as the rest of us are.

Hi

There is this girl that have forced her way in to my NSXPO plans. I'm not sure if I will be successfull in pushing her through all the car stuff so it's very good that there are something for those not as insane as us :)

Best regards

Back