• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2013 - Raleigh, NC - October 11 -16

I'm looking to meet other original owners at NSXPO.

Any original owners planning to come?
Wouldn't mind sharing a table at a banquet to exchange views.

Jim, would probably be nice to recognize all of the original owners attending during the banquet on Saturday night.

John Komar

I'm looking to meet other original owners at NSXPO.

Any original owners planning to come?
Wouldn't mind sharing a table at a banquet to exchange views.

Just got in under the "early registration" wire. I decided to drive up from Baton Rouge La. My first one and am really excited. Can't wait to take the ride up there. Bought it in Atlanta three years ago and drove it home that day. Ever since then I've been wanting to get it back out on the road and go for a trip.

Just got in under the "early registration" wire. I decided to drive up from Baton Rouge La. My first one and am really excited. Can't wait to take the ride up there. Bought it in Atlanta three years ago and drove it home that day. Ever since then I've been wanting to get it back out on the road and go for a trip.

Dennis, glad you are able to make it. Saw your registration and not seeing a jacket size mentioned. Sent you e-mail asking for this. Please let me know.

John Komar -Co-Chair NSXPO 2013

lets make sure to acknowledge all the first timers at the sat banquet.

we introduce you at the end....just in time for desert.

Hey Ken

Watch it or we'll force you to make a speech again :)

Best regards

What about the 17th timer? :biggrin:

Hey Ken, happened to notice on registration that you are NSXCA member # 4!!!! Wondering who numbers 1,2 and 3 are?

John

Hey Ken, happened to notice on registration that you are NSXCA member # 4!!!! Wondering who numbers 1,2 and 3 are?
Membership applications were included in a mailing to NSX owners for NSXPO 1998 in March 1998. We started receiving completed applications a few weeks before we could process them, because we were waiting for a taxpayer ID number from the government, which we needed to open a bank account. So there was a pile of membership applications which were all processed at the same time, around April 1, 1998. Member numbers 1 through 8 were given to the initial board members, with member number 1 for the club's founder, David Hwang. (I am not member number 4, FWIW.) Member numbers 9 through 189 were given to the rest of that initial group of applications, based on where they happened to be in that pile. Since then, member numbers have been assigned consecutively/incrementally.

Is there a DIY car wash near the Garden Inn?

In a few of the past NSXPO's that I've attended, the host hotel has an area where there are hoses and buckets and you need to provide towels etc. Hopefully the same will be here.

In a few of the past NSXPO's that I've attended, the host hotel has an area where there are hoses and buckets and you need to provide towels etc. Hopefully the same will be here.

We will be sending a guide to all participants with complete information about all facilities in the immediate area that might be required during your visit. Also we will have water/hoses/etc available at the hotel.

John Komar Co-Chair NSXPO 2013

We will be sending a guide to all participants with complete information about all facilities in the immediate area that might be required during your visit. Also we will have water/hoses/etc available at the hotel.

John Komar Co-Chair NSXPO 2013

Thanks John, I thought that you would, but figured best to let you chime in with the "definitive answer"!!

What about the 17th timer? :biggrin:

Us "old timers" need to get together. Rekindle memories before we forget them!

NSXPO 2013 will be #16 for me. Didn't attend unoffocial NSXPO 1997 (club wasn't formed yet). Didn't attend Toronto 2009 (birth of second child). Ah, I remember David Hwang. Member #1. Wow. I was in that first stack. I'm member #14.

I got into the nsxpo game in Atlanta.........that got me hooked .....had a great time shipping the car across country,and driving to the closer events.Missed a few along the way,but at least i have some great track memories at places i would never have gone on my own.I'm #134.

Last edited:
What is the final day to register?

Mitch, hotel reservations can still be made with the group discount (Hurry!) The early discount deadline for NSXPO registration ended on Sept 11, but you can still register at the regular registration fee.

John Komar - Co-Chair NSXPO 2013

Just saw this.. Too bad there couldn't be a day like cars/coffee for spectators to ck out the rides/mingle but do understand its a club sponsored event.. Hopefully next yr ill be ready :) being that I'm only 1-2hrs from Raleigh.. .. Good luck with the event

Back