• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2013 raleigh, north carolina caravan..

Attenttion to SouthCentral US NSX owners.. I'm thinking about wanting to have a Caravan group roll out to NSXPO in NC to those who are going to be attending NSXPO.. I myself will be trailering my NSX(OKC) and my Brothers NSX(Houston)..
please put down your Name and State location do we can round up to the best location for us to group up and roll out..

Attenttion to SouthCentral US NSX owners.. I'm thinking about wanting to have a Caravan group roll out to NSXPO in NC to those who are going to be attending NSXPO.. I myself will be trailering my NSX(OKC) and my Brothers NSX(Houston)..
please put down your Name and State location do we can round up to the best location for us to group up and roll out..

1. McRider, Houston, will probably trailer

Mcrider

I'm going, but trailering to East TN and driving from there

Mcrider...Maybe I'll see ya on 40, our plan is to leave Dallas Wednesday then drive to Memphis for the night. Grab a bite then off to raleigh. Anyone interested in taking the tail of the dragon?

Come on dfw! Represent!

Mcrider...Maybe I'll see ya on 40, our plan is to leave Dallas Wednesday then drive to Memphis for the night. Grab a bite then off to raleigh. Anyone interested in taking the tail of the dragon?

Come on dfw! Represent!

There will be a group of about 7-8 of us heading out from Ashville on Friday around 11am or so.

Pooh let me know where y'all are staying. We are not yet sure where we are going to stay Thursday night.

We'll be at the Sweet Biscuit Inn in Ashville (small B&B; we have all but 2 rooms there, 1 non-NSXPO attendee and the other was still available).
Probably not the most convenient for you all as we will need to head west 1 1/2 hours to reach the Tail. We're coming down from the NE so this makes sense for us.

PM me if you think we'll cross paths out there and we can trade cells.

Loaded and ready to go. Heading out of Houston sometime tomorrow. I'll have a radio if anyone spots me. ~New Orleans tomorrow, East TN on Thur. Raleigh on Fri via the Dragon (Deal's Gap).2013-10-08 001 2013-10-08 002.jpg

Back