• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2014 Ohio

Anyone considering going.......

I am seriously considering...But I don't want to drive there.
Is anyone going to ship their car? I would rather ship my car and enjoy the event, than drive and be tired.
Maybe we can load a carrier from the bay area

SF Bay Area - Please chime in!!

Rich Wong

I'm considering too. But I will be driving for sure. Just give extra 3-4 days as I don't want to take I80. Boring as hell. I was thinking: SoCal, Utah, Colorado to Chicago (or maybe hit the Dragon and blue ridge instead) and you're there.

Last edited:
I was thinking drive out, carrier back (since you can drive out over the weekend before)

Looks like if you were planning to see the new NSX or attend activities around the new NSX it's not gonna happen.

Anyone considering going.......

I am seriously considering...But I don't want to drive there.
Is anyone going to ship their car? I would rather ship my car and enjoy the event, than drive and be tired.
Maybe we can load a carrier from the bay area

SF Bay Area - Please chime in!!

Rich Wong

Rich...
I'd join you on a carrier -- if it was one of the good, enclosed ones... like Reliable, Passport or Intercity for example. Not sure how many cars we'd need to fill one.... nor how much $ we'd be looking at.

Rich...
I'd join you on a carrier -- if it was one of the good, enclosed ones... like Reliable, Passport or Intercity for example. Not sure how many cars we'd need to fill one.... nor how much $ we'd be looking at.

I decided not to go...Too far. I'm hoping for the next one to be at least west of ole Miss.

Back