• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015 - Palm Springs, CA - Oct 9 - 13 2015

I've missed the last 3 NSXPO's, I won't miss this one for anything, I'll fly all the way from europe just for this amazing event of the 25th anniversary of the nsx!
If you don't see me there fixing windows in the hotel parking lot during night hours is because I'm dead :biggrin:

Sign me up!

I've missed the last 3 NSXPO's, I won't miss this one for anything, I'll fly all the way from europe just for this amazing event of the 25th anniversary of the nsx!
If you don't see me there fixing windows in the hotel parking lot during night hours is because I'm dead :biggrin:

Sign me up!

Like many, I purchased your kit at the 2010 NSXPO Las Vegas. Looking forward to another epic event!

Sign me up!
You're participation and offering the window upgrade, I'm sure will draw a crowd on its own :smile:
By the way my windows are going up and down like a champ since you installed the upgrade.

Hmm. 2700 miles from NJ. The NSX easily will make it, but I would probably suffer from severe fanny fatigue.:biggrin:

Time to start investigating shipping the NSX at least part way, perhaps sharing the truck with others from the NY/NJ/PA/CT area. Or, is there a car train along part of the route that would cut out some of the driving? (Something like the one along the east coast that goes to Florida) Definitely research project time.

keep me in mind for the truck...we did something similar for California and Florida..

i know i say this every year since ownership back in 08 but ill definitely be attending this one for sure.

How far is the track from town? I hope to rent a nice house while track event is going on but dont want to drive too far
thanks

Going to sit this one out. I was suppose to attend last years, but family emergency prevented that. I'll wait until it gets closer to me.

Me too !

1) 99problems
2) Coz

Does anyone know the helmet requirements for the track day that is usually held at NSXPO :cool:

SA2005s may be permitted depending upon whether the 2015s are out yet. Generally there is an extra year permitted beyond the 10 year rule for HPDE but SA2010s are fine.

Damn, the dates are very conflicting at this point. NSXPO 14 will be tough to top. Enjoy yourselves!!!

Hmm. 2700 miles from NJ. The NSX easily will make it, but I would probably suffer from severe fanny fatigue.:biggrin:

Time to start investigating shipping the NSX at least part way, perhaps sharing the truck with others from the NY/NJ/PA/CT area. Or, is there a car train along part of the route that would cut out some of the driving? (Something like the one along the east coast that goes to Florida) Definitely research project time.

I wonder if we can get a trailer full of NSX's to go out there. Having purchased my car from CA, Dependable Auto shipper's did a great job getting my car to me. I can call up the rep who booked and find out if we have enough Tri-state member's interested.

I drove from Vancouver to Raleigh and back for NSXPO 2013, about 8000 miles in total.
If you've never taken a long road trip in an NSX you're missing a treat.
With 2015 in Palm Springs there are dozens of great routes (route 66?) to take which could include the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and more.
I'd highly recommend taking the time to drive if possible.

+1 on that.

I drove from Vancouver to Raleigh and back for NSXPO 2013, about 8000 miles in total.
If you've never taken a long road trip in an NSX you're missing a treat.
With 2015 in Palm Springs there are dozens of great routes (route 66?) to take which could include the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and more.
I'd highly recommend taking the time to drive if possible.

I'm already forming plans for the Palm Springs trip in my mind. I think I'll do something epic, like I did to Las Vegas in 2010. On that trip I visited 6 National Parks, along with some old friends and family along the way. The one place I was near, and didn't go to was Death Valley. I've regretted that as I had driven to Pikes Peak on that trip, so I could have hit the highest and lowest highway points in one trip. This time I think I'll do it, if the road to Pikes Peak is open.
I really never get tired of driving my NSX. Howard

Last edited:
Back