• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015 - Palm Springs, CA - Oct 9 - 13 2015

Tow vehicle isn't a problem. Have trailer for single but need stacker to bring 3 cars.

Great news on the covered parking!

:encouragement:

I have the hotel contract and we are in the process of finalizing the terms (including covered parking in the garage just for NSXs..............)

Stay tuned.........

Tow vehicle isn't a problem. Have trailer for single but need stacker to bring 3 cars.

might be more economical and less hassle to have a group rent a large semi hauler.

The price would be way too high for something like that. We have done 3d engraved crystals but a crystal NSX would be cost prohibitive

'ball park' guess would be about $55.00 ea for a glass NSX.
If we were to have 250 made.

Hi

Plane tickets are already paid for. It was not that bad. Oslo->LV and LAX->Oslo was about $1100*2.

The planning has begun. It will include so so much. NSXPO will be yet again epic I'm sure.

(We will _not_ be visiting the little white chapel or see any Elvis look a like priest while in LV :)

Best regards

We have a room for you. Lance

- - - Updated - - -

Hi

Plane tickets are already paid for. It was not that bad. Oslo->LV and LAX->Oslo was about $1100*2.

The planning has begun. It will include so so much. NSXPO will be yet again epic I'm sure.

(We will _not_ be visiting the little white chapel or see any Elvis look a like priest while in LV :)

Best regards

The price would be way too high for something like that. We have done 3d engraved crystals but a crystal NSX would be cost prohibitive

I have a friend that makes garage art. Think of a speed limit sign with NSX things in place of numbers. The cost is about $20. They are wonderful.
Lance

Who plans to caravan from NorCal? I was hoping to rent a place via airbnb with pool/tub and garage where to park cars.

I think we should hold off from making any plans until they come up with the hotel then we can look at it were there are other options and the selectees to park your car and so on

I think we should hold off from making any plans until they come up with the hotel then we can look at it were there are other options and the selectees to park your car and so on

Hotel contract is signed and there will be separate covered parking for our group on site.

Awesome. I'm going to Porsche Rennsport Reunion V at Laguna that weekend with my dad -- in the NSX of course -- but will aim to come down thereafter for Sunday night and Monday daytime at least.

Do we have any idea what will be happening on which days?

Cheers
icebone

I would be interested in this but would it affect the negotiated hotel group rate arranged by the organizers? I don't want to hamper on those efforts first and foremost.
I'm more happy to roll with everybody else and stay at the same place. But until we have confirmed location/number of rooms etc I'm just thinking about fallback plan. Plus in reality I think people would still end up with groups of 5+ etc.

So far it looks like there would be a group drive from NorCal, other local folks would end up there flying solo or semi-solo (there is thread under NorCal section)
I think I'd want to take it easy get to SoCal with slow pace and dedicate 2d just for that. Then one day for canyons around Malibu/Topanga/23/maybe ACH etc; meet up with you guys and head out to Palm Springs.

Staying at the host hotel is convenient ,plus you get to see all the cars in the lot...crazy owners waxing and buffing ,and hobnob with all the cool people at the breakfast buffet.

Staying at the host hotel is convenient ,plus you get to see all the cars in the lot...crazy owners waxing and buffing ,and hobnob with all the cool people at the breakfast buffet.
Not saying otherwise really. Let's just wait for confirmation and details about hotel/parking etc;

Let's just wait for confirmation and details about ...parking

I have never seen so many people so interested in parking. Are there that many people who have never stayed anywhere overnight before?

We will have covered parking and each year we arrange for security at night.

So theoretically we could have a few new owners show up with the 2015 NSX, right? The timing for NSXPO and the implied release of the new NSX will be close.

Is someone helping to coordinate getting a new NSX out to this event? I would definitely LOVE to see that.

I have never seen so many people so interested in parking. Are there that many people who have never stayed anywhere overnight before?

It seems that most California NSX's may melt if exposed to the open sky at night.

I think I said hotel/parking not parking alone ;) I park at small motels along the coast all the time. Tiny places with tiny parking spots with tourists in their rentals etc
But for NSXPO I want to park, walk away and not think about it. Meet new people and have a good time. Not worry about some dude in Tahoe backing out into my car. I think you get my point and I think many owners are like that.. or maybe not idk

It seems that most California NSX's may melt if exposed to the open sky at night.
I don't care if it's covered. Not at all. As long as it's dedicated parking to all of us only..

Last edited:
Exactly. If it can happen in daylight it can happen at night. Arnold Schwarzenegger said so :)

nsx_on_fire_3-18.gif

Back