• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015: Palm Springs, CA - October 8-11 - www.NSXPO2015.com

Although I am an "old" member of NSXCA (#20) I do not know what my username or PW is to log on to nsxca website. Of course the automated mailing isn't sending me a link and I'm a paid member...Any ideas? contact people?

Hey there! Your login is your email., but you will first need to "recover" your account which will generate your first password.
What email are you using? Id be happy to lookup your information.

Thanks!
Nathan Roberston
CTO | NSXCA

Another excellent NSXPO Organization Board Committee meeting today! This is an exciting year to be a NSX owner as we celebrate 25 years of the NSX in the United States and the birth of the New NSX! We can confirm this will be an NSXPO to not miss! Remember: NSXPO registration opens this Monday for NSXCA members. General registration opens this Friday.

Please note: due to venue capacity restrictions - we do have a limit to 250 attendees. We hope that we can accommodate all who are interested in attending, however as we have received a great amount interest, we do expect a sell-out event and apologize in advance if we reach this capacity limit.

We look forward to joining you in celebrating NSX in Palm Springs!

Hi

What timezone is NSXCA in? I get mails as sms to my cellphone. I put the volume on 11 and run to the pc to sign up when I get the sms. Please send a loud email so I wake up if I am asleep.

Best regards

Another excellent NSXPO Organization Board Committee meeting today! This is an exciting year to be a NSX owner as we celebrate 25 years of the NSX in the United States and the birth of the New NSX! We can confirm this will be an NSXPO to not miss! Remember: NSXPO registration opens this Monday for NSXCA members. General registration opens this Friday.

Please note: due to venue capacity restrictions - we do have a limit to 250 attendees. We hope that we can accommodate all who are interested in attending, however as we have received a great amount interest, we do expect a sell-out event and apologize in advance if we reach this capacity limit.

Would like to know if we are supposed to get an email today which is Monday for the advanced registration? I'm confused since in the official NSXCA 2015 website it says early registration is on the 29th.

Please let us know. Thanks

Last edited:
Can anyone provide the link for early registration? I tried the NSXPO website, but no link for registration.

image.jpg

I'm completely at lost between NSXPO 2015's recent post and the official the Nsxpo site. :confused:

Last edited:
I'm completely at lost between NSXPO 2015's recent post and the official the Nsxpo site. :confused:

Hi

I am totally lost too. NSXPO2015 posted this yesterday which was Sunday "NSXPO registration opens this Monday for NSXCA members. General registration opens this Friday"

I read that as it is now. But the main site says something else.

Best regards

the suspense is killing me

We are sorry for the confusion. The correct dates are 5/25 for NSXCA registration and 5/29 for general registration. This has been updated online. We are working on the final technical details on the new NSXCA site that will be used for registration. An e-mail to existing NSXCA members with a link for registration will be sent today, approximately 5pm PST. Please check your e-mail for registration info after 5pm if you would like to register today.

We are sorry for the confusion. The correct dates are 5/25 for NSXCA registration and 5/29 for general registration. This has been updated online. We are working on the final technical details on the new NSXCA site that will be used for registration. An e-mail to existing NSXCA members with a link for registration will be sent today, approximately 5pm PST. Please check your e-mail for registration info after 5pm if you would like to register today.

Thanks! We look forward to your email.

Mike B

Hey there! Your login is your email., but you will first need to "recover" your account which will generate your first password.
What email are you using? Id be happy to lookup your information.

Thanks!
Nathan Roberston
CTO | NSXCA

Nathan,

Could you possibly look up my information as well? My e-mail is "[email protected]". Or point me in the right direction to gain access to the membership page? I signed up in December through fax and do not recall creating an online password. The recover password link has not sent an e-mail.

I hope I will not need my NSXCA membership login to sign up for the expo tonight!!

Nathan,

Could you possibly look up my information as well? My e-mail is "[email protected]". Or point me in the right direction to gain access to the membership page? I signed up in December through fax and do not recall creating an online password. The recover password link has not sent an e-mail.

I hope I will not need my NSXCA membership login to sign up for the expo tonight!!

Good Luck!

I've been waiting to get my password for days.. and I'm member #20 ....no response from the automated response and old pw didn't work..

Thanks! We look forward to your email.

Mike B

Thank you. It will be sent shortly, and we will post here as soon as it is sent.

- - - Updated - - -

Good Luck!

I've been waiting to get my password for days.. and I'm member #20 ....no response from the automated response and old pw didn't work..

The new NSXCA.com website has been a major undertaking to offer more automation for registering new members and allowing existing members to check on their membership, register for events like NSXPO, and view prior issues of NSXDriver. The new webmaster is working on the final details, and all features will be available soon.

In the meantime, existing members were imported in to the new site. You can register by going here and clicking "activate your account":
http://nsxca.org/membership-account/membership-levels/

The e-mail that your account was registered to was the e-mail that you originally registered with. Please enter this e-mail, and a link will be sent to your e-mail to activate your account online. Thank you for your patience in this change that will allow the NSXCA to better serve its members!

[email protected] was e-mail. Same for 24 years. Nothing in spam folder. No response from automated pw.

Thank you. It will be sent shortly, and we will post here as soon as it is sent.

- - - Updated - - -

The new NSXCA.com website has been a major undertaking to offer more automation for registering new members and allowing existing members to check on their membership, register for events like NSXPO, and view prior issues of NSXDriver. The new webmaster is working on the final details, and all features will be available soon.

In the meantime, existing members were imported in to the new site. You can register by going here and clicking "activate your account":

The e-mail that your account was registered to was the e-mail that you originally registered with. Please enter this e-mail, and a link will be sent to your e-mail to activate your account online. Thank you for your patience in this change that will allow the NSXCA to better serve its members!

- - - Updated - - -

[email protected] was e-mail. Same for 24 years. Nothing in spam folder. No response from automated pw.

- - - Updated - - -

I resent you an e-mail to activate your account, thank you!

Nothing in mail or spam. I'm more concerned about the hotel right now, can you give me the hotel registration code? text it to phone 401 4474912.
I don't know why I'm not receiving anything..Sorry for the hassle

I have had no problem activating my account, but have not received the registration link yet.

Nothing in mail or spam. I'm more concerned about the hotel right now, can you give me the hotel registration code? text it to phone 401 4474912.
I don't know why I'm not receiving anything..Sorry for the hassle

As per the NSXPO website the hotel room rate will be available the 29th.

I have also not been able to "activate" my account using my email "[email protected]" by using the link provided above. Would like to get this sorted out. Thanks for the hard work trying to get all of this organized!

Not sure whats going on but I'm sure it will get corrected tomnorrow.
I see this as well and no link to register.

Members Only Registration opens May 25th 2015
General Registration opens May 29th 2015

Hi

I got my account up and running. I get a "you do not have permission" thing when I try to go to the member section however I get in there anyway.

EDIT when I log in I get that you do not have permission. But if I open NSXPO2015 in another tab I get in. Not sure if that helps in any way.

I am sure they are working real hard to get things sorted.

I'll be ready when things are good to go.

Thanks for the hard work

Best regards

Last edited:
Back