• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015: Palm Springs, CA - October 8-11 - www.NSXPO2015.com

The hotel at $159.99 per night and the track event (driving on track) at $250.00 are extra. Everything else is included, HPDE, Air Museum, Living Desert, ect.......

The $259.00 (earlybird price) or $275.00 is per person.

Speaking of track time, is there a separate link to that HPDE registration or am I way ahead of the process?

Can somebody walk me thru the ridiculous registration process. I'll start on NSXCA members page, never got an E-mail from automated activation but I'm been told my account is "activated" but where is the PW??? I understand I use my E-mail account but WHERE"S THE PW?

Speaking of track time, is there a separate link to that HPDE registration or am I way ahead of the process?

The hotel at $159.99 per night and the track event (driving on track) at $250.00 are extra. Everything else is included, HPDE, Air Museum, Living Desert, ect.......

What is living desert? Also, it's says HPDE is "optional" is that the extra $250??? While auto cross, skid pad, etc is included?

What is living desert?

The living desert is one of the events where dinner will be Friday night. http://www.livingdesert.org/

Also, it's says HPDE is "optional" is that the extra $250??? While auto cross, skid pad, etc is included?

Yes see my revised post below.

The hotel at $159.99 per night and the HPDE at $250.00 are extra. Everything else is included, Driver’s Dynamic Course autocross & skid pad, Air Museum, Living Desert, ect.......

Last edited:
Thanks Les. This event is one hell of a deal. Great work NSXPO committee.

The living desert is one of the events where dinner will be Friday night. http://www.livingdesert.org/

Yes see my revised post below.

The hotel at $159.99 per night and the HPDE at $250.00 are extra. Everything else is included, Driver’s Dynamic Course autocross & skid pad, Air Museum, Living Desert, ect.......

Awesome!!! Sounds good, can't wait!!!

Yes, no clue why it says that, but continue on, you're actually registering for the EXPO which you'll see in the end.

I still cannot register. When I click the registration link and log in, it just brings me to my profile. So I click on nsxca.org and then when I try register for NSXPO is says "This content is for 1 year subscription, 2 year subscription and 3 year subscription members only" and only gives me the option to register. Which I already have.

Anyone?

Question for the organisation:

Since im on holiday in cali during nsxpo it seems almost perfect timing to visit nsxpo together with my wife. I dont have my nsx with me obviously (we live in Holland, Europe) but is it possible just to come by and witness all the cars for a day? Its hard for me to understand how everything works...

Hope someone can answer my question, thanks in advance!

Yes, no clue why it says that, but continue on, you're actually registering for the EXPO which you'll see in the end.

It's a bit confusing because it looks like you are registering or renewing your registration to NSXCA. But I just kept filling it out until the end and now I think I'm registered. Though it says my NSXCA membership expires in 2021. That can't be right.

When I do that it just brings me to the page that says "To view this page, you will first require an NSXCA membership." And it gives me the options to login, become a member (which I am) or activate my account. Clicking "activate my account" just allows me to reset my password, and if I login, it just brings me to my profile. At my profile, if I click the NSXCA.org site, I just have to start all over again...

Edit: now I'm locked out for 20 minutes. I will try again at that time.

Last edited:
I just went through the process. I activated the screen that suggests I am new to the site. It then takes you to a place where you can input a new password. I think this is necessary to gain access to the NSXPO website. So the password is different from the NSXPrime password. I then entered the new password and was given the choice of one membership or two. I was not sure and tried the two and it shows my car and asks if I have a guest. The price is $5xx I then went to the single membership and it also gives you a page showing my car. It also had the option of a guest. So I decided that single made since because my wife is not a member? Anyway you can input a coupon code that saves a few dollars then you are set. As noted it says you are now a member till 2021! I hope they used this methodology to make the system work and that I did not just pay for a really long term membership. Hope this information is helpful.
Manny

Does anyone know if there is a schedule of events out yet? Trying to figure out what days to book for the main hotel.

I have a NSXCA membership and trying to register for NSXPO. I keep getting this message :( This membership level is restricted to certain users only. Make sure you've entered your email address correctly. Whats the restrictions?

I just went through the process. I activated the screen that suggests I am new to the site. It then takes you to a place where you can input a new password. I think this is necessary to gain access to the NSXPO website. So the password is different from the NSXPrime password. I then entered the new password and was given the choice of one membership or two. I was not sure and tried the two and it shows my car and asks if I have a guest. The price is $5xx I then went to the single membership and it also gives you a page showing my car. It also had the option of a guest. So I decided that single made since because my wife is not a member? Anyway you can input a coupon code that saves a few dollars then you are set. As noted it says you are now a member till 2021! I hope they used this methodology to make the system work and that I did not just pay for a really long term membership. Hope this information is helpful.
Manny

The $259.00 (earlybird price) or $275.00 is per person. So if your wife is going you will need to pay for her as well.

I emailed Nathan ([FONT=helvetica, arial, lucida grande, sans-serif][email protected]) and informed me that he is working on membership activation issues for some members that were not in the NSXCA database as active members. As soon as he gives me the OK GO, I will post it here. I did however already book my room- simply call the hotel and let them know you are part of the NSXPO group staying from Oct 8th-11th.[/FONT]

Bob,
Can you please answer this question, I haven't seen answer yet for him...Thanks.

Jhillen86
Question for the organisation:

Since im on holiday in cali during nsxpo it seems almost perfect timing to visit nsxpo together with my wife. I dont have my nsx with me obviously (we live in Holland, Europe) but is it possible just to come by and witness all the cars for a day? Its hard for me to understand how everything works...

Hope someone can answer my question, thanks in advance!

No. Guests of members do not need to be members

Given spacing and registration limitations, we are unable to offer a la carte pricing for individual days.

However, in the past we have permitted spectators for the track portion provided they understand they will not be permitted on the track or use any of the paying members' resources such as catered meals, group photos,etc.

We would need to check the track rules this year because it is somewhat unique because our track day is also a social day so everyone would be at the track that Friday. That may force us to keep it a private event but please check back with us as the event draws nearer for updates. We will try to work out some type of accommodation.

Last edited:
OK, I understand the $259 is per person. So hopefully in the next couple of days after things quiet down I can send some additional money for the significant wife.
Manny

OK, I understand the $259 is per person. So hopefully in the next couple of days after things quiet down I can send some additional money for the significant wife.
Manny

Just don't wait too long. We have a hard cap of 250 attendees and that includes guests. The first few hours of registration, despite some glitches here and there, has seen somewhere in the area nearing 100 already signed up.

I tried to again go into the site, however it just takes me to my profile which I filled out during the registration process. I cannot seem to get back in to adjust the money part. What do you suggest?

Back