• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO Driving School Participants

The Instructor evaluation forms were mailed October 19th to the NSXPO 2005 Driver's School participants who had NSXCA instructors. Please complete this form and return in the stamped addressed envelope provided. This evaluation is part of our continuing quality assurance program for our instructors and is a very important document. I would like to have all evaluations returned by October 31th.
Hope to see all of you at Sebring in 2006.

Hi Peter

I wanted to say thanks for being my instructor. I will look for the forms in the mail and will send back. The experience was incredible for me as a first timer on the track. This event has truly moved my appreciation and the love for the NSX to whole new level for me.

Thanks
Lito

Hey Peter,,how much did it cost you to get that kind of feedback? :tongue:

Peter,

I just wanted to thank You, Ken, and Bruce for being excellent instructor instructors.

I also wanted to thank all the other NSXCA instructors for helping to break me in. I took away a little something from each of you that helped my own driving.

Larry Pond and his yellow shirts deserve a round of applause also for getting us up to speed quickly on the track configuration.

Thanks to all, I look forward to us sharing the track again.

-Frank

Peter was a great instructor for me as well when I was driving the 15 seat NSX with the GM wide body kit. Unfortunately, he woke up during the twisties to Prescott........

I wanted to thank Peter also for the very informative driving instruction. I have learned something new every time I have been on a track and I feel that my driving has improved greatly over the past few years. This was my 5th driving school and I look forward to attending more. :biggrin:

velo-ct said:
Peter,

I just wanted to thank You, Ken, and Bruce for being excellent instructor instructors.

I also wanted to thank all the other NSXCA instructors for helping to break me in. I took away a little something from each of you that helped my own driving.

-Frank

Frank, you're too modest! :smile: I didn't see a whole lot that needed "breaking in" -- your driving & instructing skills were very self-evident! Thanks to you and the other new instructors for helping to make the event a success -- we can't do these without the level of quality that people like you bring to the table. Oh yeah...and thanks for letting me drive your car, I had a blast!!!

See you next year,

-- Bruce

Hmm .. Haven't got the evaluation form till now ..

But .. anyway .. My thanks for all the instructors and especially to Kenji .. I really had a blast and it's just awesome to see how the NSX is meant to be driven.
I was just awestruck when I rode with Kenji in his car!! :eek: ... if only I can drive like that!! :eek:

The event was my first time going to the track and I really learned quite a bit from Kenji during the event, along with lots of pointers on how to drive the car better. Hope I can attend some more event in the future!

Cheers .. Gus

Back