• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo - Oct Info

We spoke about the NSXPO last dinner event - anyone have any information on it i.e. hotels?? Can't imagine there will be rooms left with it being so close to the event - if you compare it to a Harley Expo rooms need to be booked almost a year in advance, and for MotoGP - 2 yrs ahead. I've booked rooms for the MotoGP in late 2008 at Indy and most are gone already. Hmmm, perhaps the NSXPO is just a bit smaller event:wink: ,

Any info is appreciated if I'm going to plan on going........otherwise might be a great fall ride on the Fatboy or new Street Glide to PA:biggrin: .

Info will be coming out shortly. The hotel has the rooms blocked out for us and reservations will be accepted once the final plan has been announced so don't worry about the rooms as they have not yet been released.

Hey great........thanks for the infor. I guess it's not something like the Harley Sturgess scenario where you get 1 million bikes. :biggrin: I'll watch for the info.

Hey great........thanks for the infor. I guess it's not something like the Harley Sturgess scenario where you get 1 million bikes. :biggrin: I'll watch for the info.

LOL.....Were you really expecting 1,000,000 people to come to NSXPO! :smile: Even though the attendance numbers will be just a tad lower for NSXPO, the fun factor will be 100x greater than any Harley event.

Hmmmmmmmmm. It's a bit hard to get 1 million out to an NSX expo when they only ever made less then 2,5000 (approx.). Now considering the amount of Harley's out there........it is an AMAZING site to see 1,000,000 Harley's at once. In fact even better to ride with 80,000 bikes in a parade which was a blast.

Now - about the good time.........never under estimate the FUN you can have with Harley riders..............ask the boys who I've joined for dinner:tongue: At any rate - the NSXPO will be fun as well - and probably not nearly as wild!:biggrin:

Don't you worry Gecko,,the nsx boys are crazy,wack,mad players.:cool:

Don't you worry Gecko,,the nsx boys are crazy,wack,mad players.:cool:

We know of some who have traveled so far off into whacko land that they have intentionally taken a perfectly good black NSX and painted yellow accents on it. Oh those crazy kids.........

Prepaid baby,nuf said!

Prepaid baby,nuf said!

Courtesy of my NSX brother from down under.............

176909577-L.jpg

Hey Shawna,

We'll likely do a caravan drive down to NSXPO from the GTA. There's a pre-NSXPO event in Buffalo as well that we've been invited to.

I went to NSXPO 04 and it was a great time! I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Cheers,
Sean

Last edited:
that "black" car above is just doc doing what he can to ditch his super-go-slow black bits for super-go-fast yellow bits.

Who can blame him.

Who's going to Ohio that wants to cart a set of wheels around for me? If youre trailoring your car, can I put my wheels inside?

The thought of a 7ish hr highway drive on RA1s is not thrilling to me as Ill arrive to there needing new rubber!

If you can't find someone to cart your wheels,I would'nt lose sleep about driving on the ra1's,just make sure they are fresh.I have logged over 14 hrs of street driving with track events on a set .

If you want them shipped - call me, I own a Freight Frowarding Company :wink:

Yup............I'm sure it will be fun - at least for me with all you GUYS!!! Sean.......it's Shawna:rolleyes: .

Keep us all informed as it's a long weekend for us so the time off is not a problem, actually never is when you're the boss. Maybe one of you guys can trailer my Harley down behind their NSX, just in case I want to go for a ride:biggrin:

The Harley girls are famous for flashing - what should we expect from NSX girls?

BTW - my wife isn't coming, we're guessing its gonna be tres boring for non car folks - she said I can bring my girlfriend, in her opinion she's such a bimbo that she can't get bored... now I just need need to find one! :)

Lana should come Stu! Becky had a great time when we went. Traditionally they do put on a lot of couple friendly events that are a lot of fun!

Besides, after attending a couple of tech seminars, I've got a wife who can change a timing belt on NA C30!

Wait and see what the agenda is, it's usually fun for everyone!

That's my kinda guy:eek:

Nope............I own GECKO:biggrin:

Back