• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo - Oct Info

Thanks Ken, I can't wait !!!

Ian

Ian, are you coming to the NSX Club of Canada Dinner on the 16th?

the thread is in this forum.

I'm all registered for all the events at NSXPO and the track days!

It will be a great time!

Hi Red:

I will not be at the dinner on the 16th, but plan on attending most club get togethers after Sept 7th, as my NSX will not get here till the end of that week, and then I am away for a couple of weeks after that.

Is there a fall cruise planned?

Ian

Hi Red:

I will not be at the dinner on the 16th, but plan on attending most club get togethers after Sept 7th, as my NSX will not get here till the end of that week, and then I am away for a couple of weeks after that.

Is there a fall cruise planned?

Ian

I can promise you that Red has some cruises planned. From one end of Church St to the other. And then back again and again and again. Watch the traffic cameras. You will see him crusing Church in his NSX all the time, usually wearing nothing but his chaps and a cowboy hat.

I am now booked in hotels for both the Buffalo barbecue on Wednesday October 3rd and NSXPO in Ohio over the weekend.

All is good, looking forward to over dosing on NSX's all weekend long !!!

Ian

I can promise you that Red has some cruises planned. From one end of Church St to the other. And then back again and again and again. Watch the traffic cameras. You will see him crusing Church in his NSX all the time, usually wearing nothing but his chaps and a cowboy hat.

Dude, you keep having that dream! You're not getting me to join your cruise nights!

Seriously guys, we gotta get Dave to calm down, all of the sightings of the "Yellow NSX with the big wing" on church street aren't helping the coolness factor - I know Dave says they are fashion leaders, but still!

I've booked my room at the Doubletree for Oct 4-6, and out on the 7th - might venture to the track.......we'll see. Anyone else booked and confirmed?

I've booked my room at the Doubletree for Oct 4-6, and out on the 7th - might venture to the track.......we'll see. Anyone else booked and confirmed?

Booked!:smile:

Booked!:smile:

To clarify:
I'm booked for:
Wed night in Buffalo
Thurs thru Sat night in Columbus
Drive home Sunday afternoon

(I assume I'll be driving home with all the non-track Canucks - Its not that I don't want to take my X to the track, I just don't have enough time)

Back