• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO sneak peek

:wink:
4291DSCN1584-med.JPG

4291DSCN1580-med.JPG

4291DSCN1583-med.JPG

4291DSCN1586-med.JPG

Extremely nice. I thought it was not possible to fit that Sorcery bumper without going widebody. Love it. I've seen some picture of the bumper and it looks like it direct the airflow towards the radiator. Nice mods and nice colour. Like the old school wheels. :smile: How much $$$ did you paid for the bumper?

Looks awesome, need a co-pilot for NSXPO?:biggrin:

Was that car originally the '92 in your sig?

If so, did you have it painted Long Beach Blue Pearl (my favorite NSX color ;) ), or is that a custom color?

nsxtasy said:
Was that car originally the '92 in your sig?

If so, did you have it painted Long Beach Blue Pearl (my favorite NSX color ;) ), or is that a custom color?
Yes, thats the same car. The color is a custom one that is darker than LBB, but if I had to pick an OEM Honda color it would have been LBB.
Photos are kind of fuzzy with the camera phone:cool:

Badass!!

When I saw the pics, first words out of my mouth were good lord, that is badass:biggrin: looking so good

SNDSOUL said:
Yes, thats the same car. The color is a custom one that is darker than LBB, but if I had to pick an OEM Honda color it would have been LBB.

Nice color Brett- your ride has definitely evolved over the years, the blue against the carbon looks good.

Nice Gt One headlights and Sorcery front bumper!

I'd love to see the pics of the brakes with the wheels on.

Shame I can't be at NSXPO this year.

:biggrin: looks sweet.... a very aggressive look... i LIKEEEE

That front bumper looks similar to the HSC concept front. Thanks for sharing!

WoW! I really really like! Very nice color choice, and very nice front end. Can't wait to see pics of the rest.

The front bumper looks amazing! i cant wait for some shots further back to see how it really flows with the entire car!

Also, i like that more people are using the GT-One headlights now... i cant make up my mind if i like them or not, but they look really good on your car. That color must POP in the sunlight!

SNDSOUL said:
Beautiful color.

It almost looks like Monte Carlo (or Laguna Blue on the current S2000) blue.

Back