• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX's spotted in Indy

Thursday, Sept 15 on Mud Creek Rd saw a red NSX heading north to 96th at 8:51 am. I stuck my arm out and gave ya a thumbs up from my white Dodge Ram. Any idea who this was, really made my day! My legs were numb when I got out of my truck after that, man I miss mine :(

Also, several times for the past few weeks saw another red one heading into Castleton from Geist along 82nd around 9-10am, gave ya a thumbs up too before :)

Dan Ciesniewski said:
Thursday, Sept 15 on Mud Creek Rd saw a red NSX heading north to 96th at 8:51 am. I stuck my arm out and gave ya a thumbs up from my white Dodge Ram. Any idea who this was, really made my day! My legs were numb when I got out of my truck after that, man I miss mine :(

Also, several times for the past few weeks saw another red one heading into Castleton from Geist along 82nd around 9-10am, gave ya a thumbs up too before :)

Was the red one a targa with a big wing on the back and only one headlight up?? I saw one at Ed Martin Acura on 96th street tonight parked in the service bay looking kind of sad. :(

The only other one I saw tonight was this lonely pup with some damage to it at Penske Honda..... :(

447742673852_133640154_0.jpg

HEY THAT'S MINE :biggrin:

I was there today too :), they refinished the wheels, looks better than when I bought it!!......were you spying on it through the windows now ;) lol

Dan Ciesniewski said:
HEY THAT'S MINE :biggrin:

I was there today too :), they refinished the wheels, looks better than when I bought it!!......were you spying on it through the windows now ;) lol

I was bored off my butt and drove around to see what I could see. 3 NSX's within about 1/4 mile of each other:

1.) Yellow NSX-T (yours @ Penske Honda)
2.) Red NSX-T (service drive @ Ed Martin Acura)
3.) Red NSX-T (outside Carmel Motorsports)

Not a totally bad night.... :)

Oh yeah.....and a red Lamborghini Jalpa at Carmel Motorsports as well.

Meeyatch1 said:
I was bored off my butt and drove around to see what I could see. 3 NSX's within about 1/4 mile of each other:

1.) Yellow NSX-T (yours @ Penske Honda)
2.) Red NSX-T (service drive @ Ed Martin Acura)
3.) Red NSX-T (outside Carmel Motorsports)

Not a totally bad night.... :)

lol, I do that all the time too. The one at Carmel Motorsports isn't always there though :(...gotta check out the one at Ed Martin tommorrow. I don't know if they were targa or not, roofs were on. I know of one up in Fishers/McCordsville in Cambridge thats red w/ black top and a huge ass wing and some other mods...there's a sliver 04 there too :) (plus some Ferraris and a Lambo)

Dan Ciesniewski said:
lol, I do that all the time too. The one at Carmel Motorsports isn't always there though :(...gotta check out the one at Ed Martin tommorrow. I don't know if they were targa or not, roofs were on. I know of one up in Fishers/McCordsville in Cambridge thats red w/ black top and a huge ass wing and some other mods...there's a sliver 04 there too :) (plus some Ferraris and a Lambo)

I will have to check on those.....maybe I will drive around there tomorrow. As of now I am just sitting here at my pad slamming down a Welch's Grape Soda. :D

Stopped by to see the one at Carmel Motorsports. Its an 01 with 69k miles, and man is it in rough shape. the seats look like their ten years old....a very rough 10 years. The front valance is gone and the paints been scuffed and chipped a bit too, and all for 48k. Maybe I should get it while awaiting my to be fixed, then I could have a red and yellow one, or just sell it after mines fixed.
Saw the Japla too, not sure what to make of it. It's nice, but not really of any interest to me.

Dan Ciesniewski said:
Stopped by to see the one at Carmel Motorsports. Its an 01 with 69k miles, and man is it in rough shape. the seats look like their ten years old....a very rough 10 years. The front valance is gone and the paints been scuffed and chipped a bit too, and all for 48k. Maybe I should get it while awaiting my to be fixed, then I could have a red and yellow one, or just sell it after mines fixed.
Saw the Japla too, not sure what to make of it. It's nice, but not really of any interest to me.

Did you stop by and see the really rough red NSX-T in Ed Martin Acura's service drive? That poor thing has a long road ahead of it. :(

I like that Lambirghini Jalpa....but it has been sitting on their back lot for a while, so I have no idea what they are doing with it or how much they are asking for it. It would make a cool 'driver' while your NSX is down. :)

Meeyatch1 said:
Did you stop by and see the really rough red NSX-T in Ed Martin Acura's service drive? That poor thing has a long road ahead of it. :(

I like that Lambirghini Jalpa....but it has been sitting on their back lot for a while, so I have no idea what they are doing with it or how much they are asking for it. It would make a cool 'driver' while your NSX is down. :)

I went by Ed Martin, but didn't see anything there :(
Carmel Motorsports is weird, they gotta a NSX, Japla, had a anew Viper and some other good cars and they all sit outside while they have a big empty showroom with just 2 Porsche's in it. That's crazy!!
I don't know the first thing at all about Japla's, but hopefully next year I can add a Diablo 6.0 or Gallardo to get my Lambo fix :D

Dan Ciesniewski said:
I went by Ed Martin, but didn't see anything there :(
Carmel Motorsports is weird, they gotta a NSX, Japla, had a anew Viper and some other good cars and they all sit outside while they have a big empty showroom with just 2 Porsche's in it. That's crazy!!
I don't know the first thing at all about Japla's, but hopefully next year I can add a Diablo 6.0 or Gallardo to get my Lambo fix :D

The NSX was in Ed Martin's service drive as of last night....I wonder where it is now?? Hopefully fixed....it needed help. :(

Yeah, I cannot figure out Carmel Motorsports either. That big empty showroom and all the expensive cars outside.... :confused:

I spotted a 91 black NSX today and tracked him down too! Nice car, only 30k miles. Nice wheels too with 275's on the back. Talked for a minute. He said he had an 02, but didn't like the T-top so got rid of it, and also has a SC track NSX too pushing 400 hp :D

He wasn't familar with NSXPrime, thought it was more of a group like NSXCCA :(, maybe I'll see him around again soon.

oh, it was in Fishes at 106th and Cumberland at the park

ohhh and even better, he mention something about a contact inside Honda about the new NSX coming in 07 as an 08, everything else I already new :), so no Gallardo for me

Dan Ciesniewski said:
I spotted a 91 black NSX today and tracked him down too! Nice car, only 30k miles. Nice wheels too with 275's on the back. Talked for a minute. He said he had an 02, but didn't like the T-top so got rid of it, and also has a SC track NSX too pushing 400 hp :D

He wasn't familar with NSXPrime, thought it was more of a group like NSXCCA :(, maybe I'll see him around again soon.

oh, it was in Fishes at 106th and Cumberland at the park

ohhh and even better, he mention something about a contact inside Honda about the new NSX coming in 07 as an 08, everything else I already new :), so no Gallardo for me

WOW!! I wonder what year his other NSX was?? I had heard of a guy in Indy years ago that had two NSX's. One was a daily driver ('beater') with high mileage and everything, and the other one was a pristine garage queen with low mileage. Maybe this is the same guy. How old was he?

Meeyatch1 said:
WOW!! I wonder what year his other NSX was?? I had heard of a guy in Indy years ago that had two NSX's. One was a daily driver ('beater') with high mileage and everything, and the other one was a pristine garage queen with low mileage. Maybe this is the same guy. How old was he?

I have no idea, I suck at that kinda stuff, and faces too. But I'd guess like in his 30's, he said he was from Kalifornia, so doubt it was him

I went by Penske Honda body shop today and did not see your car, Dan. Did you get it back yet??

By the way...that red NSX-T is STILL parked in the service drive of Ed Martin Acura if you want to see it.

Meeyatch1 said:
I went by Penske Honda body shop today and did not see your car, Dan. Did you get it back yet??

By the way...that red NSX-T is STILL parked in the service drive of Ed Martin Acura if you want to see it.

I went buy Friday to get my truck and Saturday too and looked and didn't see it eighter, hmmm uhoh, this could be a problem!!! :(
maybe they moved it to the main room where the work is done. It had been in the frame area and area where they finish touching up paint.
I checked the odometer on Monday, so I'll know if they "play" with it!!!

Well, I know where I'll be first thing Monday morn :( grrr, "should" be done this month, gosh I hope so.

Have ya checked out the wheels yet?

Dan Ciesniewski said:
I went buy Friday to get my truck and Saturday too and looked and didn't see it eighter, hmmm uhoh, this could be a problem!!! :(
maybe they moved it to the main room where the work is done. It had been in the frame area and area where they finish touching up paint.
I checked the odometer on Monday, so I'll know if they "play" with it!!!

Well, I know where I'll be first thing Monday morn :( grrr, "should" be done this month, gosh I hope so.

Have ya checked out the wheels yet?

I hope they are not out playing. Hopefully I can swing by there this next week to check out the wheels, but I have been out of town so much lately the time just has not been there. :(

Meeyatch1 said:
Dan....we have to hang out sometime....you live close to me, right?

whew, when i saw the reply I was scared thinking you might have seen it out for a fun run :(

sure lol, your at riverbend right?? like north of 82nd, east of allisonville. in that wedge

hey you're Canadian :), play hockey? ;) :)

hows December lookin for ya lol, i gots nothin but work in oct/ most of nov :(

Last edited:
Dan Ciesniewski said:
whew, when i saw the reply I was scared thinking you might have seen it out for a fun run :(

sure lol, your at riverbend right?? like north of 82nd, east of allisonville. in that wedge

hey your Canadian :), play hockey? ;) :)

hows December lookin for ya lol, i gots nothin but work in oct/ most of nov :(

I can plan ahead.....what do you do anyway??

Meeyatch1 said:
I can plan ahead.....what do you do anyway??

haha, you didn't say if ya play hockey now, what kinda Canuck doesn't eh lol

hmmm I..I work lol, then come online and surff nsxprime and ferrarichat all day haha. I can tell ya, just not on here...it's a secret shhh ;)

What is this the Mitch and Dan show :tongue: Let me know when you guys hang out, I'm up in your guys area (notheastside). Let me know as well. Where are you guys seeing all these NSX's, geez.??

haha, sure thing Tim, and you broke up our private lil thread lol

saw that red nsx at Ed Martin, oh man was it rough. It was either a 95 or 96. Had been in a bad crash, when they poped the hood to jump it you could sse the welds!!! the pins to get the lovered hood up too were hard to get off and the loved part wasn't done weel at all :( it had missmatched intakes too. a yellow "A" badge for some reason. A weird gauge thing on the passenger side with boost gauge, don't know if it was FI or NA. Big JGTC wing, not too bad,but now that Ive sen it in person I prefer stock. And the uglyest shifter I've ever seenin my life!!!! some other lil things like aftermarket steering wheel, white faced gauges, wheel, tires. Also, a misalligned gap around the hood/light/fendor area :( Also the lil black part on the A pilar by the miror was red...ugly. thats all I can remember.
I talked with Dave there and he was saying how rough and in bad scape it was and how it was a wrecked car that shouldn;t ahve been put back together, and that it was so bad they shouldn't even be working on it :(
Hope the guy got a good deal on it.
On the plus size, there was a nice 97-01 white one there, much better than the white one that was there a month a ago.

Dan Ciesniewski said:
haha, sure thing Tim, and you broke up our private lil thread lol

saw that red nsx at Ed Martin, oh man was it rough. It was either a 95 or 96. Had been in a bad crash, when they poped the hood to jump it you could sse the welds!!! the pins to get the lovered hood up too were hard to get off and the loved part wasn't done weel at all :( it had missmatched intakes too. a yellow "A" badge for some reason. A weird gauge thing on the passenger side with boost gauge, don't know if it was FI or NA. Big JGTC wing, not too bad,but now that Ive sen it in person I prefer stock. And the uglyest shifter I've ever seenin my life!!!! some other lil things like aftermarket steering wheel, white faced gauges, wheel, tires. Also, a misalligned gap around the hood/light/fendor area :( Also the lil black part on the A pilar by the miror was red...ugly. thats all I can remember.
I talked with Dave there and he was saying how rough and in bad scape it was and how it was a wrecked car that shouldn;t ahve been put back together, and that it was so bad they shouldn't even be working on it :(
Hope the guy got a good deal on it.
On the plus size, there was a nice 97-01 white one there, much better than the white one that was there a month a ago.

Dang that car sounds like it's JACKED UP LOL. You have to wonder who would even bother with a car that messed up.

timothyaw said:
Dang that car sounds like it's JACKED UP LOL. You have to wonder who would even bother with a car that messed up.

If you buy the car cheap enough, ANYTHING can be a good deal to someone. :)

SPOTTED just now; Black "'91 NSX" on College Ave across from the Vogue. Glad to see at least one of them is back in town. Hopefully I'll get to see the other cruising around one of these days :wink:

Nate

Back