• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX's spotted in Indy

i know this is kinda off the subject, but will there be another quick indy get together before winter begins. maybe like a short cruise to and around fortville and then a lunch/dinner?
thanks
jackson

bobert486 said:
i know this is kinda off the subject, but will there be another quick indy get together before winter begins. maybe like a short cruise to and around fortville and then a lunch/dinner?
thanks
jackson

i sure hope so!!!!
wheres fortville??
plus, dont run and hide in the winter, they still work when its cold :)
as long as its above 40, and no snow and deffently NO SALT i drive!!!!

Big_nate said:
SPOTTED just now; Black "'91 NSX" on College Ave across from the Vogue. Glad to see at least one of them is back in town. Hopefully I'll get to see the other cruising around one of these days :wink:

Nate

Did you really see it?? That is one of mine...my brother is driving it.

bobert486 said:
thanks
jackson

Let me know....my '91 NSX is in town with my brother, and my '94 just got transported down (and is waiting on tires to be installed)....so I am game for something.

Meeyatch1 said:
Did you really see it?? That is one of mine...my brother is driving it.

Yes I did, and yes I know :biggrin: I've seen that one a few times up in Broad Ripple. Glad to hear you brought the 94 down too. Is it back to stock? I know you were considering it.

Nate

Big_nate said:
Yes I did, and yes I know :biggrin: I've seen that one a few times up in Broad Ripple. Glad to hear you brought the 94 down too. Is it back to stock? I know you were considering it.

Nate

The '94 is pretty close to stock now. I still have the Sparco Torino seats, the S.O.S. carbon fiber front lip, Eibach springs, and Bilstein shocks though. I sold the Taitec JGTC exhaust and Prodrive GC-06D wheels though.

HEY MITCH
I think I saw both your cars within 10 mins of each other!!!!!!!!!!
First was a 91 black NSX, and Im sure it was a 91 (if it was yours you know why) ;) at 96th and Latern around marsh, I gave him a thumbs up and turned around. A younger (maybe a lilolder than me) guy got out and went into wherr evere he was going. It looked like the front valance was gone too. Oh, and it had some bling'n crome six spoke wheels :).Then a white one with a black top at 96th and Allisonville Rd at like 11 45 heading east. SWEEEEEET
and to top it off, like 5 mins later the saw THE WEINER MOBILE!!!!!!!!!

....man I wish I had a camera today!!! :(

Dan Ciesniewski said:
HEY MITCH
I think I saw both your cars within 10 mins of each other!!!!!!!!!!
First was a 91 black NSX, and Im sure it was a 91 (if it was yours you know why) ;) at 96th and Latern around marsh, I gave him a thumbs up and turned around. A younger (maybe a lilolder than me) guy got out and went into wherr evere he was going. It looked like the front valance was gone too. Oh, and it had some bling'n crome six spoke wheels :).Then a white one with a black top at 96th and Allisonville Rd at like 11 45 heading east. SWEEEEEET
and to top it off, like 5 mins later the saw THE WEINER MOBILE!!!!!!!!!

....man I wish I had a camera today!!! :(

HAHA!! Yep...those were both my cars. My brother has been driving the '91 NSX (the black one) and he loves the 'super bling' chrome wheels. The front valence got snapped off by a semi tire retread and I have not had it replaced yet since I hardly ever drive that one anymore. The white one (the '94) was me though. I was driving around running some errands today in it. Super low, eh? :D

I was wondering if you were going to be out today...I remember thinking that earlier. What were you in??

Mitch

Meeyatch1 said:
HAHA!! Yep...those were both my cars. My brother has been driving the '91 NSX (the black one) and he loves the 'super bling' chrome wheels. The front valence got snapped off by a semi tire retread and I have not had it replaced yet since I hardly ever drive that one anymore. The white one (the '94) was me though. I was driving around running some errands today in it. Super low, eh? :D

I was wondering if you were going to be out today...I remember thinking that earlier. What were you in??

Mitch

hahah, it made my day!! best day ever! would have been better if I had my X back, but its almost done :). I was in my biga$$ white Ram 2500 haha. I didn't get much of a look at you though :(, but I think I freaked out your bro by ripping around, following him for a sec, and parking by him lol...he kinda gave me a WTF look haha, but what would you do if someone chases you down? lol
Man your really making Indy cool with all these sightings :). oh... what's with all the red NSX's that nobody know's anything about?? Are the red drivers all snobbs or something?? haha
Man, when mines back and Im not working we need to all drive around, haha a parade of NSX's, I doubt there's ever been 4 or more together around here :(, you guys just better be able to keep up :D

Evidently when I was on my way up to Fort Wayne yesterday there was a red NSX going the other way on I-69 but I did not see it. My wife asked me when we stopped for gas, 'Did you see the red NSX that was waving at you,' and I felt like a tool for missing it. :(

Back