• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXs spotted in MA

Number of NSX(s): 2

Color: Red and Red (both color matched roofs)

Where: Comm. Ave, Boston (on the road) and Highland Ave., Needham (parked in front of a mattress store)

Date(s): Today around 5pm (Boston encounter), a few weeks ago (Needham encounter)

---------------------------

So, I guess the hibernation is over, at least mine and a few other NSXs are out. A friend of mine also spotted a silver one with "NSX" on his license plate 2 weeks ago, any of these cars' owners lurk around here?

[ A friend of mine also spotted a silver one with "NSX" on his license plate 2 weeks ago, any of these cars' owners lurk around here?

I've got a Silver with plate "NSXTC" on the South Shore .....

Hi all,
I just saw my first NSX about a month and a half ago. I have only seen them in the paper. Since seeing that one I found 2 For sale within 6 miles from my house in each direction. I fell i Luv with a red 95 NSX-T and now I'm a proud owner. Now that I have one I have seen another red one and a silver one on the south shore.

theres 2 currently for sale in Boston with a dealer.
who let it sit under raind and etc outside..
I cant imagine why they do that
sitting in a parking lot open on the side of the street

a red 95 and white dunno wuts the yr

any idea of the prices on the 2 cars at the dealer? ive been lookin for a local nsx but with no luck....im lookin for a 91 or 92 since i wanna spend around 25 give or take a few(most likely give):D
also did any 1 go to import wars yesterday at new england dragway..there was 2 nsx's there that i was drooling over....one was a green auto and looked pretty much stock..the other was black and had a zex kitand some kind of c/f intake

I remember the dealer said 359xx on the 50k mi 95
if the car is in good condition no accidents
then its a steal but I rekon that on the way they leave the car under the heavy rain ( last week )and sun ( currently )

Back