• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NW Toy Run Dec 13th

NW TOY RUN 2008

December 13 , 2008
Time: 1:30 pm
Place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5
Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

Over 400 cars showed up last year. Would be good to get the local NSX guys out!

http://www.nwtoyrun.com/
:smile:

I've been planning on going, but I still have not driven the NSX in the rain yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed.:smile:

Perfect, I have a radar detector to donate.:eek:

I would have been there with you guys. :frown: People here are a little too busy being busy. I even said that we should do this in our area. I was the only poster. :confused:

NW TOY RUN 2008

December 13 , 2008
Time: 1:30 pm
Place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5
Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

Over 400 cars showed up last year. Would be good to get the local NSX guys out!

http://www.nwtoyrun.com/

Dude, your link :confused:

You guys should all go. It was a decent turn out last year...of course the weather was pretty nice. (Sunny, but cold).

There are a ton of nice cars there...from Ferrari's to Mopars...and everything in between.

I got the wife, kids, and mom and dad coming to donate, weather pending we may pull 3 beauties out of the manhut for an appearance.:eek:

I got the wife, kids, and mom and dad coming to donate, weather pending we may pull 3 beauties out of the manhut for an appearance.:eek:

Right on! Yeah, the weather is my only issue. If it's really crappy I'll pass... I'll make a judgement call when we get closer and the weather report is out.

weather report looks good www.king5weather.com http://www.king5.com/weather/5day.html

Last edited:
Yeah, might be some snow/etc. Who knows....

But this event is still on...will be a ton of cars from all the local clubs. I hope you guys can make it!

If you want to meet before hand and roll in together, let me know. We can meet at southcenter or something first.

lol.. who knows its washington... the weather changes its mind just like that... But im still goin, anyone comin from the north side? if its nice will be takin the Z, if its ugly then the benz...

Southcenter parking lot 2pm. Nsx and vette if sunny, H2 and Denali if snowy.. Its all about the kids and the toys. Going to Costco on Friday to find the ultimate gift. Merry Christmas to all:biggrin:

Southcenter parking lot 2pm. Nsx and vette if sunny, H2 and Denali if snowy.. Its all about the kids and the toys. Going to Costco on Friday to find the ultimate gift. Merry Christmas to all:biggrin:

There better not be any kids getting a Passport 9500 this year. :tongue:

Yeah, if it's snow, quattro is coming out.

BTW Fowler, the event starts at 1:30 in Federal Way...wouldn't 2pm at southcenter be a tad late?

How about 12:45?

1 PM Southcenter Parking lot:wink:

See near Bahama Breeze.. 1pm
edit: got a nail in the S4..spent time at discount tire having it plugged...went home. :(
NSX still in the shop awaiting fuel pump. Hope a few people made it!

Last edited:
Back