• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NYC primers

Just wondering how many of us here in the NE region are actually in NYC & 5 borough. I see NSX pops up every now and then but usually just one car. I have never ran into any other NSX myself while in my NSX on the road except for a gathering.

Im on long island and drive to the city every now and then to catch a game at the espn zone in times square.

I am in the Bronx by the Throgsneck Bridge. I take my nsx to Flushing sometimes but not too often.

I am in the Bronx as well I seem to see Nsx's not often but not many get by me. I have chased down a few and left notes on a few others but if there not on here already seems these other owners dont have a interest in NsxPrime. Most of my spottings have been in flushing

I think I've seen a white one in Brooklyn. I myself have not spotted any in Flushing. That may change since I will move to Queens. Maybe one day we can meet up somewhere in Queens since sonme of us pass through or travel there.

Not exactly in NYC, but close enough. I'm in jersey right by the GWB and often take a spin through the city on a nice day. I've seen a few NSX's around lately...

i'm from forest hills.

I think I've seen a white one in Brooklyn. I myself have not spotted any in Flushing. That may change since I will move to Queens. Maybe one day we can meet up somewhere in Queens since sonme of us pass through or travel there.

Chased down a guy with a white one in flushing but he never became active on here. Saw a red one the other day owned by a doctor it had MD plates over by booth memorial hosp

I live a little upstate near poughkeepsie but my girlfriend now lives in the bronx(pelham area) and have driven my car down there a few times now. Keep an eye out for a championship white nsx with 05 styling!!

I live a little upstate near poughkeepsie but my girlfriend now lives in the bronx(pelham area) and have driven my car down there a few times now. Keep an eye out for a championship white nsx with 05 styling!!

My sister lives in Pelham and I am there quite often ..... if you know where the Xmas house is she is a few blocks from there on Tieman and Waring

I'm just across the Hudson from Yonkers on the Joysee side but my son lives in the city and I have driven the X in SoHo in the past. "Careful of those delivery guys on bicycles!" They do not mix well with aluminum.

Please check my Bear Mtn. thread and try to make it sometime. This way we can all meet and chat in person with the cars.

Rich

I'm close to the bronx and do drive the X to brooklyn and queens and even longisland sometimes..

My sister lives in Pelham and I am there quite often ..... if you know where the Xmas house is she is a few blocks from there on Tieman and Waring

Not sure where that is but she lives near the pelham bay country club right down near the water! I bring the nsx there from time to time, but never let it sit.

I'm just across the Hudson from Yonkers on the Joysee side but my son lives in the city and I have driven the X in SoHo in the past. "Careful of those delivery guys on bicycles!" They do not mix well with aluminum.

Please check my Bear Mtn. thread and try to make it sometime. This way we can all meet and chat in person with the cars.

Rich

Sounds great Rich, I have actually been to the Bear Mtn cruise numerous times years ago and would love to take a ride down and all meet up!

We should get a local meet going on the weekends every weekend now that there are so many here so close. I am open to suggestion for spots to meet at and hang out. I am also a big fan of midnight runs that involve long tunnels. I used to meet up with a local group of guys here on City Island but that died out, If you guys are interested in meeting in flushing one night let me know. Wed nights there is also a meet at bear mountain on the great lawn

Last edited:
I'm usually either in Suffolk or Nassau...

We should get a local meet going on the weekends every weekend now that there are so many here so close. I am open to suggestion for spots to meet at and hang out. I am also a big fan of midnight runs that involve long tunnels. I used to meet up with a local group of guys here on City Island but that died out, If you guys are interested in meeting in flushing one night let me know. Wed nights there is also a meet at bear mountain on the great lawn

Weekends sound good.... also love the exhaust notes in these tunnel runs! Let's meet at Bear Mtn. on a Wed. night and all bring some weekend ideas to the table.

Suggestion: We may want to meet in the parking lot in the front of the Inn and not drive thru the gate to the event until all the X,s arrive. That way, we can drive in together to be sure they park us side-by-side on the Great Lawn. We can exchange cell #'s before hand to coordinate or just wait at that location until an exact time and then enter the gate.

Rich

I second Pilot's idea of a local meet on wknd. Perhaps in Flushing. This way is not too far for the guys in the other boroughs and nassau and suffolk. As for wednesday nights on bear mountain, I probably wont make that because I work 7am everyday during the week.

There is a guy that works in a garden shop near my home who has a red one and he drives it to work every day. Looks totally stock!

I am trying to get him to join the club. I'll keep you posted.

Flushing on some Sundays would work for me as well.

A bunch of us would do the bear mountain run early in the morning then go back to flushing for Dim Sum......that was a perfect day for me

Back