• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NYC primers

Bailey,

I am in flushing alot but I dont see any NSXs. There's no way I can miss yours

Its weird but I come across alot of Nsx's not on the board in flushing met a guy with a white one last year and tried to get him to come out but nada....if we have a flushing meet I think we can get some of these guys to come out. If you see a 08 blue TL Type-S with the plates 4DR NSX thats me also :biggrin:

Here is a car I found on booth memorial ave

Bailey,

I am in flushing alot but I dont see any NSXs. There's no way I can miss yours

I don't see any NSX's "ANYWHERE?"

That is why I am on this thread a lot. Let's get together.

We can feed or pay some kid to watch the cars when we eat. We give 50% up front and the other half when the job is done with no scratches! What could it cost? 10 each? Hell, a lot in Manhattan is 50 w/scratches. LOL

you got that right passline.

Should we shoot for this wknd if the weather holds up?

Guys,

Let see if we can get a meet together in queens this wknd if its nice out.

Im landing in JFK saturday, so sunday would be great and forecast is good as well.

I don't see any NSX's "ANYWHERE?"

That is why I am on this thread a lot. Let's get together.

We can feed or pay some kid to watch the cars when we eat. We give 50% up front and the other half when the job is done with no scratches! What could it cost? 10 each? Hell, a lot in Manhattan is 50 w/scratches. LOL

The kid will probably leave with the 50% as soon as we're inside the restaurant :)

There's a red NSX that I used to see all the time in downtown Tenafly. The plate seemed to indicate that his name was 'GLENN'.

-Brian.

I am taking the red one to flushing for inspection Sat morning around 9:30. Dim Sum from 9:30-10:30 and the car should be ready by 10:30 for a drive if anyone wants to come out...

The kid will probably leave with the 50% as soon as we're inside the restaurant :)

There's a red NSX that I used to see all the time in downtown Tenafly. The plate seemed to indicate that his name was 'GLENN'.

-Brian.
His name is Glenn and he works in that garden shop. I would like to get him to log on to Prime. I only met him once in that store, but he was busy and didn't seem too interested in any clubs.

I think it is a '97 totally stock except for those awful Acura chrome wheels.

I now live near that area. Are you near this area Brian to hook up sometime?
Rich

His name is Glenn and he works in that garden shop. I would like to get him to log on to Prime. I only met him once in that store, but he was busy and didn't seem too interested in any clubs.

I think it is a '97 totally stock except for those awful Acura chrome wheels.

I now live near that area. Are you near this area Brian to hook up sometime?
Rich

I'm only 15 minutes north of Tenafly. Hope to see you at a meet this summer.

-Brian.

Im landing in JFK saturday, so sunday would be great and forecast is good as well.
Following a quick review of this ever lengthening thread, and correct me if I am wrong, there is a good chance of 8 cars this Sunday. But, by no means limited to only 8.

Let's make it happen.

kong = in
passline= in
dynamic = in
8600 = in
na1 = in?
pilot = in?
tytus = expressed interest, in??
nsxot1c = same as tytus, in??

Somebody pick the meetup spot and time then we can decide upon arrival?
Does that make it easier? Post those in or outs by Saturday please.

Last edited:
Tenatively IN

The spot will be in elmhurst because its parking friendly
Time ? To be decided

East Manor

79-19 Albion Ave
Elmhurst, NY 11373

<iframe width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=&daddr=40.739153,-73.885358&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=40.738637,-73.883963&sspn=0.002357,0.006282&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=40.739169,-73.885438&spn=0.003902,0.006866&z=17&output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=embed&saddr=&daddr=40.739153,-73.885358&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=40.738637,-73.883963&sspn=0.002357,0.006282&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=40.739169,-73.885438&spn=0.003902,0.006866&z=17" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

i dont mind elmhurst, but for the guys outside of queens, i think the roads in elmhurts might be a little too bumpy for them? and is anyone still going to this river run? its thurs and it still seems like its up in the air.....if anything, anyone down for another trip? or something else, cause i think im meeting up with kong on sat in flushing to do inspection...

I'am in Brooklyn and wouldn't mine coming out since I have only put 350 miles in two years (busy with school).

i dont mind elmhurst, but for the guys outside of queens, i think the roads in elmhurts might be a little too bumpy for them? and is anyone still going to this river run? its thurs and it still seems like its up in the air.....if anything, anyone down for another trip? or something else, cause i think im meeting up with kong on sat in flushing to do inspection...
River Run IS NOT UP IN THE AIR, the event is on, and is always awesome!!! Make the comittment, you won't regret it!!!

LOL MY BAD, kong just pointed it out to me, river run is NEXT month, i thought it was this weekend lol, so yea no wonder the details arent out yet.....sorry guys i was having a blonde moment....:eek:
so whos down to meet up this weekend?

The River Run is not until 7/25!!!! It's not this weekend!!!

I'm outside of Queens and am OK with it. Being new to this and want to meet, I'll go anywhere I have the time but I can understand the lowered more modified rides backing out. You should see the Jersey roads! Even the Land Rover drivers stay home! LOL

I am 2nd owner of my 96 and it was born and raised in South Beach, Fl. and I used it in central Va. during the years I have owned it. These roads are a whole new world for it!

Peace.
Rich

Tenatively IN

The spot will be in elmhurst because its parking friendly
Time ? To be decided

East Manor

79-19 Albion Ave
Elmhurst, NY 11373
Thanks. Location done. Next case = Time? Before deciding this, will we brunch? If so, put me down for DS in Flushing. One of you guys pick the roads and eats location. Not familiar.

BTW, which is better? (sorry,new to area thing again). Ocean Jewel on 39th, Perfect Team on 37, or New Pacific on Prince? Taking into consideration, food taste, cart selection, parking, value and the all important wait time?

Thanks. Location done. Next case = Time? Before deciding this, will we brunch? If so, put me down for DS in Flushing. One of you guys pick the roads and eats location. Not familiar.

BTW, which is better? (sorry,new to area thing again). Ocean Jewel on 39th, Perfect Team on 37, or New Pacific on Prince? Taking into consideration, food taste, cart selection, parking, value and the all important wait time?

This will be the meet and Dim Sum location

This will be the meet and Dim Sum location

Sorry. I only knew about Flushing. Not familiar with the area but sounds great.
Meet,park,eat all in one location.......hmmm not bad!

Is this place dim sum, dinner serve or buffet? Hot pot?

Any good???

If So .........PUT ME DOWN!

Re: NYC primers gathering

Is 10AM too early for anyone? Also please keep in mind that it usually get crowded by 11AM in most chinese restaurant.

I think this place has everything. I know for sure it has buffet for dinner, and hot pot.

Recapping....

Date: This Sunday
Time: ??? 10AM ???
Place: East Manor 79-19 Albion Ave Elmhurst, NY 11373

Primers:
kong = in
passline= in
dynamic = in
8600 = in
na1 = in
pilot = in
tytus = expressed interest, in??