• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nzo-Who to Zanardi 0..its DONE!!pics

Zanardi 0

Suspended
Well ! Guys and gals...been long but its finally here" the final piece" . Hope you guys like it!! OEM look all the way.
-Aaron

Here go!!!

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,491
Wow....Your car looks great! I like the updated front end with the WW side skirts.

Zanardi 0 said:
OEM look all the way.
-Aaron

Aaron, looks AWESOME!!! But those wheels and wingswest sides aren't OEM!?!?! :D :D :p
- Z

HOLY FREAKIN SHHH**....YOUR CAR IS AWESOME :cool:

Aaron, does the front bumper come with the 1/2 grill protector as seen on the 02+ :confused: (just curious)

Daymmmmm I love that OEM look.... :D

Last edited:
I wonder where is the wing west front lip? doesn't fit with the 02+ front bumper? and sorry for a stupid question...what's the difference in Zanardi wing?? i can't seem to tell the differences...

wow. looks very nice. i was just about to ask the same question on the zanardi wing? anything special or different that we should know about or see? (sorry; just dont know anything about zanardi wings) :D

but car looks great. i like how you painted the hood red, and left CF exposed under the inside.

Nice......nice......Nice......NICE!!!!!!!

Absolutely, totally COOL!!!!

Can't wait to see it in person!!!!

Today? ;)

-Randy

P.S. But what about those mirrors? :p

looks good! How come you didn't do the 02 conversion in the back?
and are you thinking about painting the top?

AndyH said:
I wonder where is the wing west front lip? doesn't fit with the 02+ front bumper? and sorry for a stupid question...what's the difference in Zanardi wing?? i can't seem to tell the differences...
if the Zanardi wing is the same as the JDM Type-S wing, then the difference between the OE NSX wing is NOT visible -- they look the same. The Z / S wing is MUCH lighter, IIRC.

Re: Re: Nzo-Who to Zanardi 0..its DONE!!pics

NSX FoYoAss said:
Aaron, looks AWESOME!!! But those wheels and wingswest sides aren't OEM!?!?! :D :D :p
- Z
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! you're right!! ok 80% OEM.
-Aaron

Thanks all for the nice words! The shop did a super job!!! A very clean converion.

*I'm not going to paint the roof, I like it black..

*I have a lot of Question regarding the Zanardi wing! as far as I know its the same in design as any NSX wing .. Only thing that is lighter but I'm not sure how light. I think just couple lbs at most!

* I just think its funny!!! that I have a Z wing that all.
-Aaron

Congratulations.

One question. Did you cut the headlamp well around here?

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,167
Jin1976 said:
Congratulations.

One question. Did you cut the headlamp well around here?
------------------------------------------------
Yes, to fit the 02 headlight you need to cut there about 1.5".

I like it!!!

Hey Aaron,
Your car looks very clean, thats the only Red 02+ Headlight with black top in the USA.

I like the benefit of the HID from the 02+ headlight, Its a night and day difference from the old halogen bulbs.

Back