• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Odd price on car

I like to peruse around current NSX listings occasionally on other sites. I was looking at cars.com and noticed the same car was still there as had been before, with the same low price and unsold.
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...pp=50&feedSegId=28705&aff=national&listType=1

JH4NA216X1T000006

Does anybody have info on this car or is it just waiting for someone to notice it?

Also, the dealership did a wonderful job photographing the car. They really know how to get the angles of it.

I don't know anything specific on this NSX (although it sure seems familiar - something about the wheels). Assuming a "no story" car, the price seems reasonable. Only 19 of that color combination in 2001 (out of a total of 164 for U.S. that year).

I don't know anything specific on this NSX (although it sure seems familiar - something about the wheels). Assuming a "no story" car, the price seems reasonable. Only 19 of that color combination in 2001 (out of a total of 164 for U.S. that year).

It just seems a little low to me based on where dealers have priced 97-01 cars with pretty low miles before. Maybe it's just me being pessimistic :) since that is the 'type' I am looking to get next year. Anyways, thanks.

Hello,

I remember when I was shopping around for my NSX, this one was on my list too. This is definitely a car I would have to check out in person carefully. I read reviews and comments about the dealership this car is being sold at and many of them were not good. Many reviews claimed this dealership has been known for shady transactions. Also, this car was recently sold at an auction which sometimes raises a red flag.

I would definitely submit this car to a PPI before considering purchasing it.

edit: They were also not really people I would be comfortable buying a NSX from after speaking with them on the phone.

Last edited:
Thanks BBB.

Too bad to hear the dealership's shabby. I hate those situations.

Last edited:
I can also go look at it in person but I don't like this place. I've been there a few times to see cars for others who live in different states and one this I can tell you is that there is always that little detail they just forgot to mention or photograph...

Back