• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM exhaust components

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhaust pipe

Hello John,

I need the left side cat. convtr. for a 93 model. From what I understand they are the same from 91 - 94. Since my post I have
also learned that the inlet and outlet tubes are part of the aftermarket system, so i only need the cat.

I received confirmation today that a salvage company in NY has one but no confirmation that they have shipped yet.

This is a short version of a long story...... I had a meeting in Birm.
this past week and a tour of the Honda plant on Friday. On my way back form the tour at Honda I stopped at the Wal-Mart in Pell City. As I was getting back on the interstate my car sounded as if it lost an exhaust clamp or had a weld seem split on the primary canistery. When I made it back to my hotel, I found the entire right exhaust section from the header collector to the primary canister was GONE. The crazy thing is, the clamp was still in place and tight, I never heard anything fall off nor saw anything in the mirror. Needless to saw I returned to the location and searched the roadside with no luck.

I will have to send the new cat along with every piece of the exhaust (excluding headers) to the manufacturer so the replacement pipes can be shaped properly.

So somewhere near your area are the long lost valuable pieces that are causing more trouble than I imagined :)

Lynn

I have a set of cats from my 94 laying in garage. About 28,000 miles on them. Make an offer and they are yours :)

Don

Cat

Thanks Don,

I have purchased one already......if soemthing goes wrong with this purchase I will contact you.

Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back