• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM JDM NSX-R Parts and OEM Honda parts New @ A.S. Motorsport

1382437_656178127759699_167333262_n.jpg

I've a set of Type-S wheels available used!

I have a spare set of 2002 wheels...I wonder how these would look on my car as something different? Swaps? What's the going rate for these? I know the owner of the Type-S IOP in the UK got his really cheap.....P1010933.jpg

ah yeah your right, never thought/remembered about the 16" front...

Nice wheels though and Advan (Adnan lol) 08's too??[

QUOTE=A.S. Motorsport;1745949]I'd like to get around $3800 USD including shipping.
I haven't seen a 02-05 model with the Type-S wheels,
You are going down in diameter of your front wheel (17>16)[/QUOTE]

It was just a "spur of the moment" thought on OEM wheels as they had good tyres too but I forgot about the 16" front. I'll just stick with my 17's and know I have a spare set should I ever fancy a colour change or heaven forbid, I damage one!!

What shadeof wheel colour do you think would work with my colour car-it's midnight pearl. You've seen it before at the first Nurburgring meeting before the facelift... I'm not into black wheels...

the BMW silver would still look good (like your current) or Washi grey (optional on Type-S and standard on Zanardi edition)
If your really thinking wild, perhaps midnight pearl wheels? (I've acutely seen that before and it looked surprisingly good)

Do you also have the 97-05 brakes to match?

Midnight wheels..Hmm blingy!! Yep, got the later brakes and ABS on the car... 6-speed box and loads of other mods now. The bonnet is Procar and the front is OEM, used parts..
the BMW silver would still look good (like your current) or Washi grey (optional on Type-S and standard on Zanardi edition)
If your really thinking wild, perhaps midnight pearl wheels? (I've acutely seen that before and it looked surprisingly good)

Do you also have the 97-05 brakes to match?

Can you please PM me a quote for the following items?

1. NSX-R Shift Boot
2. Navigation Pod
3. NSX-R Pedal Set
4. NSX-R Center Tail Light w/emblem
5. NSX-R Front Emblem

Shipping is to 20120 USA.

Thanks,

Chris

Can you see if Honda Japan has any stock left of the Front Bank Coil pack covers for a 1992 US OEM PN: 12510-PR7-J00 Shipped to zip 76542. They are discontinued stateside.

Thanks,

Mike

bump

- - - Updated - - -

new JDM parts
- NSX-R shifter and 2x shift boot assembly in-stock.
- NSX-R NA1 front badge
- NA1 R77 front badge (H)
- NSX-R coolant covers (2x)
- 90-01 Honda rear taillight center section (as used on 92-95 NSX-R)

Tons of regular OEM parts in stock off course.

Last edited:
Interested in Type S or Type R sun visors if they are still available.

can you still get hold of the nsxr seat belt receivers?

I think the part numbers are -
81855-SL0-J22ZA
81455-SLO-J22ZA

Hi Adnan,
i was wondering if you have na1 r77 H enblem available and a leather gear shift knob in black stiching,and if so how much would the cost be to send them both to Guam. Guam is part of the US postal system and the post code here is217981.
thanks in advance and i look forward to hearing from you.
steve.

Hi Adnan,
i was wondering if you have na1 r77 H enblem available and a leather gear shift knob in black stiching,and if so how much would the cost be to send them both to Guam. Guam is part of the US postal system and the post code here is217981.
thanks in advance and i look forward to hearing from you.
steve.
I'll PM you we have these in stock, and have shipped to Guam a few times.

Back