• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Parts wanted! Who do you guys go for OEM parts?

i need parts #1 and #11 to fix my 02 front end, my local dealership wants full retail for them, is there any dealership give out discount on their parts?

who do you guys go for OEM parts?:confused:

14sw05_b46.gif

Re: hook-ups...

Well, since you're a part of our community... sharing is caring!

Define 'wholesale' pricing when it comes to OEM Honda/Acura parts. How much % is it off list/MSRP?

Thanks, in-advance! :cool:
it varies,
gather a list of parts you need and well I can give you an example of the "discount" :p

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Ray Laks yet. Tim has always been very helpful to me and they offer free shipping and have the best prices i have seen. Their number is 1-888-RAY-LAKS.

Not all dealers have the same list price. 30% off list price does not seem as good when they jack up the list price by 30%.

There is a Honda dealer in Poway, CA that charges 35% above normal list price. He tried to convince me that the 40%off list price was good price :rolleyes:

Show your support and join NSXCA and you will enjoy up to 30% off of many OEM parts. Their website has a list of participating dealers.

http://nsxca.org/nsxca/index.html

Not sure where you are from. If the New York Area: I just picked up a Lock Actuator mechanism from Tim Poliniak of Ray Laks. His info is attached to one of the above links. Local dealer wanted $500+ but I ended up under a hundred less. Shipping was also minimal. Very pleased with service.

I rebuilt my entire front end and bought eveything from Mag Auto.

Best price I found anywhere and they also have free shipping.

www.magauto.com/default.asp?id=213711

Talk to Chris there.

Good luck.

xory72

Back