• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Offering Honda s2000 Upgraded Steering Wheels for NSX owners who want to do swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't installed my S2000 wheel Rick. Alone with the adaptor, does the airbag need to be hard wired to the NSX or is there an adaptor plug that allows the S2K airbag to plug directly to the NSX?

My NSX tech found an adaptor plug that connects the S2k airbag to the NSX wiring without any splicing. Just plug it in. It is Acura part number 07MASSP0020A 7 SRS Short Connector. Cost was about C$ 30. It is actually a test piece supplied by Acura to short the airbag for testing purposes when carrying out diagnostics on an NSX. But worked beautifully to mate the S2k airbag to the NSX airbag plug.

- - - Updated - - -

PM's replied!

here's a customer's beautifully installed setup on his NSX. He ordered a custom s2000 steering wheel from us along with all the parts to make it work:

Looks good...... Hey! That's my car! :biggrin:

There was some minor machining and trimming involved to make the adaptor hub that you supply properly mate with the S2k wheel and some heating of the NSX steering shaft shroud so it wouldn't rub on the plastic S2k wheel shroud (which was preferable to trimming the plastic). But you were very good about walking my NSX tech through what was required.

In the end, it came out very well and looks great. While it is a pricey mod, I like it a lot and it met one of my key goals which was to retain an airbag.

Last edited:
^Thanks NSX2play for the review! Always glad to help :)

Can't remember who asked us for a side profile shot of the wheel but here it is! The entire grip has been re-shaped for a nice meaty feel and does not compromise anything. Your OEM cruise control and airbag will bolt right back on.

We can do optional "knurled" grip on the back side of the 12'oclock position so your fingers rest nicely in the grooves :)

thanks!

Looks good...... Hey! That's my car! :biggrin:

There was some minor machining and trimming involved to make the adaptor hub that you supply properly mate with the S2k wheel
and some heating of the NSX steering shaft shroud so it wouldn't rub on the plastic S2k wheel shroud (which was preferable to trimming the plastic). But you were very good about walking my NSX tech through what was required.

In the end, it came out very well and looks great. While it is a pricey mod, I like it a lot and it met one of my key goals which was to retain an airbag.

I don't know if people fitting the adapter have looked at the link below?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...X-Steering-Wheel-Adaptors?highlight=s2000/rsx

There has always been some work required on the S2000 wheel because the four holes that are utilised were never designed for the purpose they are being put too...

We have this wheel in stock for immediate shipment and on special pricing through Black Friday ONLY!

PM us if you want this wheel without any wait time.

Visit our website for more NSX products:

www.euroboutique.us

thanks

We do have a few more s2000 wheels in stock ready to ship if you guys want it before Xmas. We had a few PM's asking how long lead time was so as of right now we have both carbon and full leather wheels in stock ready to deliver.

thanks!

We have these in stock and ready to ship!

You can check out from our newly updated website with my specific NSX products, check it out here:

https://euroboutique.us/collections/nsx

thanks again for all your support!

Happy New Year Fellas!

We are now going to offer complete turn-key kits for those who do not have an s2000 thus you can't transfer existing parts to the new wheel. PM us for details on what you need and we'll build each kit tailored to your needs.

thanks!

We have quite a few s2000 wheels in stock ready to ship and offer complete kits for NSX owners who need all the associated plastics and hardware to make this a complete assembly.

PM us with any questions!

thanks

here's a complete s2000 wheel package going to one lucky NSX owner! We supply the billet adapter and all the parts needed to make the swap happen.

Also pictured here are our NSX OEM door handles with CF upgrades to match the steering wheel. Not pictured are the matching NSX CF power window trims and the other related pieces!

All PMs replied!

We are your one-stop shop for all s2000 related parts needed to make this conversion!

Normally with most steering wheels you would swap over your hardware and electronics from your old wheel to the new one but in this case, NSX owners so NOT have the parts since they don't have an s2000. We will supply all the s2000 related hardware needed as we are also a s2000 specialty store!

PM us for any of the parts need to make this conversion. Keep in mind we have s2000 wheels in stock that feature carbon, smooth or perforated leather with red stitching in stock ready to ship.

thanks!

www.euroboutique.us

PM's replied! As we prepare for NSXPO coming up again this year, please be sure to stop by and check out demo cars in person! We will have the JL custom subwoofer enclosure in the car so you can listen/feel/touch in person!

here's a great photo showing the angle of the Double DIN screen when you use one of our recessed designs to reduce glare:

We will also have custom CF steering wheels and many other parts on hand for you to touch and feel at the event so please stop by to say hi in September!

PM's replied! As we prepare for NSXPO coming up again this year, please be sure to stop by and check out demo cars in person! We will have the JL custom subwoofer enclosure in the car so you can listen/feel/touch in person!

here's a great photo showing the angle of the Double DIN screen when you use one of our recessed designs to reduce glare:

We will also have custom CF steering wheels and many other parts on hand for you to touch and feel at the event so please stop by to say hi in September!

One of our s2000 clients sent us this photo and it's a very popular build spec so wanted to share here!

PM us with any questions and we'll be glad to help you get the best possible steering wheel to fit your needs.

thanks
EB staff

www.euroboutique.us

*****Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2017 Deals*****

PM us with your special build request or custom order!

All of our steering wheels are now 10% off PLUS FREE SHIPPING :) Not going to find a better deal so if you have been waiting for the right deal, here it is, we have many Carbon wheels in stock or we'd be happy to build any custom spec.

Samples can be found in our NSX collection here:

https://euroboutique.us/collections/nsx

Happy Holidays from all of us at EuroBoutique!

Happy Holidays NSXPRIME!

It's not too late to order for X-mas delivery. We stock many parts for the NSX if you check our collection here:

https://euroboutique.us/collections/s2000

Questions shoot us a PM and we'll get back to you!

here's two samples of s2000 wheels we offer (shown in customers s2000 CR!). With out hub adapter kit we can install these wheels on your NSX without any special tools.

Round thicker grip:

Carbon Fiber Flat bottom wheel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back