• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Someone visiting the City of Industry Deja Vu monday night?

20111024223644595.jpg

Hahaha. Thats funny. 91-94 all stock looking with wheels. Exhaust looks stock, wing stock. Thats a good find lol.

Saw Red 91-94 Bone Stock on Jamboree Road In Tustin/Irvine under the I-5 freeway. You were on SB Jamboree turned onto SB I-5 at around 8am today

I was in the construction site, saw you, then I walked towards you and stucked my head over the k-rail since I am kind of short, well, not that short. (the tall k-rails)

I got excited because you are the first NSX I saw on a job.

Last edited:
Saw two NSX's by Victoria Gardens today at around 5:00PM. A white/black top followed by a Brookland green targa top. I was in a black MDX staring like crazy. :biggrin::biggrin:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Saw two NSX's by Victoria Gardens today at around 5:00PM. A white/black top followed by a Brookland green targa top. I was in a black MDX staring like crazy.]

That was HGL1668 and myself driving to grab a beer after the karting races at the California speedway. In fact, I was driving his type "R" and he was cruising in mine. Dang, his car gets a lot more attention than mine... Oh, and he killed it at the races (his first time out)!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Saw two NSX's by Victoria Gardens today at around 5:00PM. A white/black top followed by a Brookland green targa top. I was in a black MDX staring like crazy.]

That was HGL1668 and myself driving to grab a beer after the karting races at the California speedway. In fact, I was driving his type "R" and he was cruising in mine. Dang, his car gets a lot more attention than mine... Oh, and he killed it at the races (his first time out)!

I got spot again, woohoo!!

Yes, you spot us after we went go karting. We switched up the cars after, and I can see how the NSX can behave very differently depends on the mods you put on. Go karting was a blast and very kind if you, John about my first time out experience. Now that I am hooked on go-karting, I will be out there the next one. Maybe you should join us on the next one since you are in the area.

Hugo

Hugo takes his racing serious!!!!!

I got spot again, woohoo!!

Yes, you spot us after we went go karting. We switched up the cars after, and I can see how the NSX can behave very differently depends on the mods you put on. Go karting was a blast and very kind if you, John about my first time out experience. Now that I am hooked on go-karting, I will be out there the next one. Maybe you should join us on the next one since you are in the area.

Hugo

Sounds like fun. Maybe we can get others involved for a meet of some sort?

Robert

Hugo rolls solo :p

Haha. No I don't. You are just... Slow.

Spot a white 02 conversion, lowered, black wheels, jdm side marker, NSXPrime wing, driving on walnut ave in tustin/irvine on wednesday 3:30 nov 23rd. Since I was going to get my car, for a minute I was like " wait. ". I thought someone took my car.

Driving down 71s near Grand ave around 12:40am last night. Saw taillights in the far distance and thought, "that'd be funny if that was an NSX" got closer and saw the taillight reflectors and it was one! Too dark to see color, driving in the far right lane, looked like it was in stock form. :cool:

Last edited:
The wife saw a black one exiting the 405 at Brookhurst going north at around 1:15 today.

8pm i was going 55 south transitioning to the 22 I saw a blue 02 front end supersonic lookin guy pop up next to me I was in the black na1 I waved last second

8pm i was going 55 south transitioning to the 22 I saw a blue 02 front end supersonic lookin guy pop up next to me I was in the black na1 I waved last second

Mybe it was me, not too many blues out there.

Back