• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saturday at 3 PM on Southbound 5 Fwy in Santa Ana. Black w/ aftermarket wheels and front license plate. Passenger had bright green t-shirt.

On Monday morning (02/13/12), spotted a white NSX in Torrance heading 405 south to Hawthorne (exited the freeway behind you in my Pilot and stayed right behind you through 190th):

429346_3341316410960_1210181902_33630730_37364339_n.jpg

Last edited:
enkrypt3d sighting on Maple in El Segundo...I was grabbing a sandwich from Nom Nom Truck and saw you drive by.

enkrypt3d sighting on Maple in El Segundo...I was grabbing a sandwich from Nom Nom Truck and saw you drive by.

I knew I recognized you! Sorry I didn't stop to say hello - I barely saw you at light speed! lol

The guy next to me in line said "nice car" as you pulled away and we started talking cars. He's a G35 owner who would totally own a Honda if only they would start making rear wheel drive cars again.

2/21 downtown LA 1:30pm 9th and hope infront of Ralphs heading down 9th

9th and Hope in front of Ralphs heading down 9th

silver NSX on BBS LM's with red cap. 02+taillights rear valance. Had a nice exhaust sound... What kind of exhaust set up do you have?

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 119
Saw a Black NA2 with NSXR Hood and what looks like VOLK time attack wheels with red lip Yesterday around 3PM on Diamond Bar Blvd...

We waved hello right before I hopped on to the 57S...

Super clean car I was in my Spa Yellow :biggrin:

Saw about 45 NSX's on PCH yesterday around 8:45 am. Anyone here?

Saw about 45 NSX's on PCH yesterday around 8:45 am. Anyone here?

There was a nsx meeting in socal and you didnt know about it?! Lol :biggrin:

Marc, that was me. Just picked up the car at the shop. Are you going to the drive on Sunday? I dont think I see you on the list.

I forgot to check back on this thread until today. But yeah, I had a birthday party to attend on Sunday so I couldn't make it out to the drive. What shop were you coming from that day that you were around my neck of the woods?

Red, pre-02 around 1pm near Green River road exit on the 91 East. From what I could see when traffic wasn't in the way was that it looked like it was lowered with rims, 02+ rear valence, possible rear diffuser, nsx-r style vented hood and a color matched nsx-r style wing. Again, was driving and too much traffic to get a good look. Color looked really good with the sun hitting hit! :cool:

Saw Yellowhaze and his Ford GT Ford buddies passing by Cook's Corner this morning, Hi Steve!

Saw a white pre-02 with NSX-R wing in Downtown LA driving yesterday around 6pm. Anyone here?

Very clean car.

Saw a red one on PCH near Pepperdine around 2pm yesterday.

Back